plz help need expert advice!!!!

• Thread starter stormannorm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stormannorm

Hi all im verry worried rite now i went to check on my 28 day old gforce plants.i noticed that from the second set of leafs up to the 4th the stem has a purple tint to it and the leaf stoks do to PLEASE SUM ONE HELP ME with this do i have to worry or is this ok? I would b very grateful for any tips and advice/info i could get.thanks in advance

peace out!!!:sweating

T

The Wiz

Definitely not expert advice, just advice from a similar experience I had. During around that same time of veg, my stems and stalk started to show reddish-purple streaks and tint. I'm pretty sure this is a characteristic of certain strains, and nothing to worry about.

Eventually the stems on the new growth turned green again on the stems and the leaves and there was only a few internode length section that showed these traits. Definitely didn't affect the buds!

See what others have to say, I would say that as long as everything else looks healthy then you are fine. Pics would be very helpful.

S

stormannorm

Hi wiz,youve settled my mind thanks.rame with me its just a few internode sections that r showing this the new growth hasnt yet.

I will get pics up as soon as i sus out how to do it off my fone as i dont have an internet conection at home at the min

thanks alot appreciate u dropin in wiz

peace out!!!!

hiboy

hiboy

I've had plants turn purple too, was more of a nutrient defiency. Are you feeding them enough base nutes?
h

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I agree with both posts it could b nutes or it could b the strain ur running.. I'm not a expert ether but I got a White Fire that loves 2 turn purple on the stems early in veg.. & the harvest came out super bomb..

S

stormannorm

Hey makingoo an hiboy.im using bio grow used it for the first time 4 days ago gave them a quarer dose 0.5ml per liter per plant their in 7.5ltr pots.

Im going to research the strain more to see if it is that hmm i wonder

thanks for droping in folks all is taken on board and apreciated
peace out

Latest posts

Top Bottom