plz help new to growing

• Thread starter caper37
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caper37

caper37

can anyone tell me what's going on here it happened over 2 day it was crappy out not alot of sun so I put under a led grow light and today was sunny so I took her out side and I noticed this leaves turning yellow and looks like some whole branches are dying just one one spot

Plz help new to growing
Plz help new to growing 2
Plz help new to growing 3
Phaleg

Phaleg

Hi, in my opinion it is because you changed the location of the plant and the light type. (Plants in nature cannot move).

Where was the last place where the plant was doing ok? I would probably put it back there

caper37

caper37

yeah suns been out again she been out side for 2 days now dont should I cut out the dead stuff or just leave it

Phaleg

Phaleg

yeah suns been out again she been out side for 2 days now dont should I cut out the dead stuff or just leave it

If it stayed the same as in the photo, there is a small chance that will recover, but if it got worse, like completely withered or putrefying, then do a clean cut (sharp blade) at the base of the damaged part, bring back where it was and give water to allow recovery.

sambapati

sambapati

Hi, in my opinion it is because you changed the location of the plant and the light type. (Plants in nature cannot move).

Where was the last place where the plant was doing ok? I would probably put it back there
100% correct, plants don't like to be moved inside/outside it messes them up for sure. Other than that looks like things are good.

caper37

caper37

If it stayed the same as in the photo, there is a small chance that will recover, but if it got worse, like completely withered or putrefying, then do a clean cut (sharp blade) at the base of the damaged part, bring back where it was and give water to allow recovery.

caper37

caper37

thank you it didnt get worst and I cut it all.out to the main stem. the whole branch died it went from green to a weird cream color. she back out side. and seems like it's doing good

Top Bottom