PM 4 weeks in. What's my best bet?

• Thread starter KGBudman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KGBudman

Spray them with a Sulphur based fungicide then spray them with Serenade a few days later. Both are organic and work well with pm in late flowering. The sulphur spray will leave a white residue where pm is found. You'll be surprised how well it spots early stages of pm. I use the serenade spray after so i can clean the sulphur spray off. This allows me to see if the pm is in check after spraying both the sulphur and serenade sprays. SAFER Brand makes the sulphur spray and Serenade is called Serenade Garden Disease Control Spray. Both are fungicides. Good luck with your pm. No fun at all. You gotta be on it immediately or your basically fucked. Hope you already started spraying or have finished for your sake. Pm gets out of control quick
JMS stylet last night.?

K

KGBudman

Stylet Oil mang!!!! Why isnt anyone using this stuff???????100% organic Food grade White mineral oil. Kills pm for 10 days. Safe to use 5 days before harvest. Id give it 7-10 days before harvey tho. Say good bye to sullfer burners systemic fungicides and burned pistols.... JMS stylet oil for the win.
Stylet Oil mang!!!! Why isnt anyone using this stuff???????100% organic Food grade White mineral oil. Kills pm for 10 days. Safe to use 5 days before harvest. Id give it 7-10 days before harvey tho. Say good bye to sullfer burners systemic fungicides and burned pistols.... JMS stylet oil for the win.
All over it. Thanks

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Spray them with a Sulphur based fungicide then spray them with Serenade a few days later. Both are organic and work well with pm in late flowering. The sulphur spray will leave a white residue where pm is found. You'll be surprised how well it spots early stages of pm. I use the serenade spray after so i can clean the sulphur spray off. This allows me to see if the pm is in check after spraying both the sulphur and serenade sprays. SAFER Brand makes the sulphur spray and Serenade is called Serenade Garden Disease Control Spray. Both are fungicides. Good luck with your pm. No fun at all. You gotta be on it immediately or your basically fucked. Hope you already started spraying or have finished for your sake. Pm gets out of control quick

Foliar pack has the same thing as serenade. more concentrated. Plus it has a few other species that will help knock that shit down like Ampelomyces quisqualis. You would want to mix it at 1 tblspoon per gallon let the talc carrier settle, take the liquid off the top, and spray.

K

KGBudman

can someone tell me if I should be seeing this after dunking in Eagle 20 3 days ago? I forgot to add the dish soap until I was 3/4 of the way through. but they are cuts and I dunked about 5 seconds not sprayed. Do you think it's alive? If so,is it safe to hit them again so soon?

Pm1
Pm2
Pm3
K

KGBudman

don't see "mushrooms" or dusty looking, just the thready looking part.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

There are lots of things you can do but the best defense is a good offence. Lower your RH to 40-50% and keep temps low 15-20 c or above 26 c , I have always used mike and told my customers the same. No one has ever come back and complained. Get a fan on the floor that all it does is move the air around the room. You can also lolly pop them and this will also help.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
KGB, I can't quite quote the post the way you broke the quotes. I suggest using the iso as a rinse after using JMS, but I should have been more complete in the thought. I would use it prior to harvest, in case you find that the JMS remains in some way. I would otherwise leave the JMS. Remember also that as a tank mix adjuvant, it's used as a sticker-spreader and can be mixed with many other products. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you could mix a tank using iso:water:JMS.

K

KGBudman

There are lots of things you can do but the best defense is a good offence. Lower your RH to 40-50% and keep temps low 15-20 c or above 26 c , I have always used mike and told my customers the same. No one has ever come back and complained. Get a fan on the floor that all it does is move the air around the room. You can also lolly pop them and this will also help.
4 wall fans and a box fan on the floor. Lolly popped and thinned as well.:D

K

KGBudman

Got the confirmation this afternoon. My buddy that gifted me the Afgoo(along with the herpes) found it on his(couple weeks ago). My bad for accepting into my beautiful rooms. Live, learn.:(

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
can someone tell me if I should be seeing this after dunking in Eagle 20 3 days ago? I forgot to add the dish soap until I was 3/4 of the way through. but they are cuts and I dunked about 5 seconds not sprayed. Do you think it's alive? If so,is it safe to hit them again so soon?
IMO, no, you should not be seeing that after using something like E20.

Top Bottom