Pm fungal style issue thru flower late

• Thread starter Brativa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brativa

Brativa

So I have a friend I know I shouldn't have taken anything from as I got far behind my own operation and became desperate. I'm pissed at myself for my depression cutting into my grow but anyway. I have everything clear of pm in veg. I believe it was an issue with some fox farm soil from my local shop. I'm a coco grower and haven't used anything besides in years. I have some gg4 in flower I'd like to reveg but dont want to bring any more pm issues back in to the veg or flower room after being rid of it...... what's your guys take?

Brativa

Brativa

One week to clear out flower room and determine if I will reveg the gg4 or not. It's got nice buds but spindly stems as most anything beside my mag opus pugs breathe cross and the trich production is phenomenal..

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Put up some pics it will help us help you .

Brativa

Brativa

So this is a shade I pulled and the pm that is showing up but I've tried to keep down...

20200506 195219
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Well ok my home remedy 1 ltr of milk to 10 lt water spray the plant the pm will start to feed on the bacteria's in the milk and fill up and hope fully die . I've saved 3 crops this way

Brativa

Brativa

I'm nearly positive it was from the fox farm soil as my friend switched to hydro with the same plants around the same time had issues with the moms but now no issues since the soil has been gone. I'm switching back to coco myself as I've been transplanting with promix for cost as of right now. My big issues is taking the plant that was showing pm from flower to veg still having some of the fox farm soil in the pot left... or if maybe I should try and reveg elsewhere?

Brativa

Brativa

Well ok my home remedy 1 ltr of milk to 10 lt water spray the plant the pm will start to feed on the bacteria's in the milk and fill up and hope fully die . I've saved 3 crops this way
Weirdest thing is it never reaches the buds no matter how long it is let go on

Top Bottom