PM outbreak last half of flower

• Thread starter Seriesnuns
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seriesnuns

Seriesnuns

I am not 2 weeks form cutting..I have been battling it since the midway point. Killed one plant in the middle of it.
Should I kill this plant and just start disinfectanting it for and starting over?

I’ve had my RH at 40% or below for two weeks and I’m using a Citric acid spray to kill past break outs.
Let me know all your thoughts.

Pm outbreak last half of flower
Pm outbreak last half of flower 2
Pm outbreak last half of flower 3
Pm outbreak last half of flower 4
Pm outbreak last half of flower 5
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Unfortunately it’s systemic, it won’t get better. I’d start over😞, sorry. ✊🏼

TSD

TSD

That's weird, it usually starts on leaves and doesn't travel to buds till it's very advanced... unless it's because you've been spraying leaves and not as much on buds? It won't taste good and I wouldn't smoke it personally... you could harvest now, wash with the 3 bucket method and use it for edibles maybe?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
agree with @TSD
ok firstly im using my iphone to see so!
are you sure it’s pm?
have you used a jewellers loop or something to make sure?
have you seen it on the leaves?

TSD

TSD

agree with @TSD
ok firstly im using my iphone to see so!
are you sure it’s pm?
have you used a jewellers loop or something to make sure?
have you seen it on the leaves?
I thought I could see some webbing on there, but I'm not sure... maybe a few more pics from op?

TSD

TSD

Definitely need a clearer close up pic. Part of me says yes that definitely looks like PM, part of me says that looks like a butt ton of trichs... I have a friend that grew a plant this year that literally looked white it has so many trichs... but without seeing it in person or with a good close up, I dunno. I had PM on 2 of my girls this year in late flower. I used nonfat milk mixed with water, 50/50, as that doesn't hurt the buds and I wash everything anyway since I do outdoor. Milk worked like a charm, but I caught it very early. The pm basically eats the sugars in the milk and gets fat and dies lol. Try to get a clearer pic of the areas that are worst, the ones you posted are a little blurry.

Seriesnuns

Seriesnuns

Here are some more close up pics. After my Citric spray yesterday it has come down. I also notice the PM takes off after waterings.
I scoped the white areas this morning. Close up it resembles a snow flake like crystal pattern. Let me know your thoughts. I mainly only use my weed for smoke…

F36BEEE6 BAE1 4E33 9D3C 13BE60FFFD50
D34C6384 38AB 449E A214 6FF3394F670E
B9B1FF4E 6E60 4D40 B391 00BFCB4F5CF2
D2A0A220 19AC 4C1B 8F9C 908C87AC3224
FC501579 E4E4 4D2D A2B5 8234DFAAA3F2
8083BB5C 229D 481D 8DBB 175E0875875D
TSD

TSD

Yeah it definitely looks like PM, just odd it's centralized on buds, but I guess if you've been spraying more on the leaves than buds, that makes sense. You could try to wash it and test it some out I suppose, but usually anything I have that gets PM gets chucked in the edibles pile, even if it's gone to the naked eye. Are you familiar with the three bucket wash method? I use it on all my buds regardless of if I have pests or mildew/mold... but I do outdoor and organic, so there's always some type of pest to keep under control... even if they are pest free, there's dust and pollen to remove. It's hard to get PM off the buds cause they're sticky, you'll have to really give them a thorough swish in each bucket and even let them soak in each bucket for a minute.

Seriesnuns

Seriesnuns

I am familiar with the method..this was my last Dracarys seeds too..at this point I just want to disinfect the tent and get on the next grow.

I may pick off choice buds and do the wash and dry

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
If youre good with bubble bags it can be made into ice water hash as the PM spores are much smaller than 33 microns and can be washed from the trichomes. But you need to be proficient at making clean hash to begin with and wash the trichs really really well.
I've seen entire 30 light rooms that had PM everywhere processed into really nice hash on more than one occasion. Had a friend who damn near made a living doing that for failed growers lol.

Top Bottom