PM Outdoors

• Thread starter Midsallday
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Midsallday

I have been battling PM in my personal garden. i have used neem oil, lost coast plant therapy, ogbiowar foliar, and greencure. None of it is working. I have spectracide imminox, i have been putting it off because I am kinda uncomfortable using it. Do you think I can use it and it will leave the plant tissue before harvest? Also any pointers for helping with PM would be great. Thanks

visajoe1

visajoe1

PM is systematic. Once a plant has it, it doesnt go away. You'll just fight it the whole way through and your bud will be moldy after all your effort. Toss em and move on. Unfortunately a sulfur burner is not an option outside

BloodShot

BloodShot

I have been battling PM in my personal garden. i have used neem oil, lost coast plant therapy, ogbiowar foliar, and greencure. None of it is working. I have spectracide imminox, i have been putting it off because I am kinda uncomfortable using it. Do you think I can use it and it will leave the plant tissue before harvest? Also any pointers for helping with PM would be great. Thanks
I noticed that another member Burned Haze was looking into PM issues and such using a product called Regalia, here is a link to his thread:
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/regalia-biofungicide.105199/

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

B

Burned Haze

Prevention is the key, just like the member above stated (visajoe1), once you you have PM on those plants , it’s systemically there and Inless you use things ( non regulated and long lasting fungicides ) that are never worth using to get it those plants ( as a cutting) . Don’t do that for so many reasons ( a new strain or seeds is so easy, seeds = vigorous / more resistant )

Enough said ,Regalia the looks super probing so far . Funny thing the plants really love it ( veggies and cannabis )

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

There's no scientific evidence of Powdery Mildew being a systemic. In the worst case scenario many growers turn to Eagle20 and it has the potential of wiping out PM being a systemic itself. There's more than one way to skin a cat, and the chemicals above aren't necessarily the best way even though it is probably the easiest.

I have only had two rounds inside with PM, yet countless outdoor rounds where I won even using something as simple as Organicide

Years have passed and my cuts aren't harboring this disease.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Prevention is the key, just like the member above stated (visajoe1), once you you have PM on those plants , it’s systemically there and Inless you use things ( non regulated and long lasting fungicides ) that are never worth using to get it those plants ( as a cutting) . Don’t do that for so many reasons ( a new strain or seeds is so easy, seeds = vigorous / more resistant )

Enough said ,Regalia the looks super probing so far . Funny thing the plants really love it ( veggies and cannabis )
I also plan on treating the soil with neem meal and sulfur. I'm just done with it. I wouldn't miss the snap peas but my wife wants sweet peas and part of my responsibility is to care for her so no choice. I need to nuke this crap.

Look at this poor thing
20190727 091834

It should be green and full of flowers. It's still producing as I clip mature pods but this is ridiculous.

I will start more seeds today and in a few weeks tear down the pot, bleach it and make up some soil.

Really happy I don't have a species that likes cannabis but still, PITA!

20190726 202751
Top Bottom