Pm Wash

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lbgrower

Lbgrower

@Smerb are you applying the product regularly? I'm thinking of using it continually as a spot treatment. Has anyone had success this way??

Smerb

Smerb

@Smerb are you applying the product regularly? I'm thinking of using it continually as a spot treatment. Has anyone had success this way??
I have used it. But not regularly. It's best to use as much preventive measures as you can. Rotate some of the different products for pm and it will never show. Even with perfect conditions you may get it... skim milk treatment and neem oil and all kinds of stuff.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

View attachment 655284 Use till harvest it says....... Any people out there use this PM Wash? How was it?

U can use it close to harvest but not reomended but when you got a PM issue u gotta do what u gotta do I have used it in the past and it will leave a taste on the buds however Iv done this and it works after you hose down plant with PM wash rinse it again with clean water if u have a high PH water then use that as a higher PH water will raise the surface PH and PM has a harder time thriving in a high PH environment do this a few times spread a few days apart. However if the PM issue is minor u should just wipe it off with either a high PH water or a diluted hydrogen peroxide water solution it kills the PM and u can see it working as it will bubble try not to get any on buds but like I said u gotta do what u gotta do PM is real B and headache

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Sulfur Burn once a week till week 4 of flowering, problem solved. I've been down the road of PM wash, the stuff doesn't do a thing once you have it. PM is controlled the best by treating systemically, Sulfur doesn't do that but it works much better than high pH water. I cant stress "Air Flow Enough"...Happy Growing!

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

I spoke with a very trusted source at a hydro supply warehouse. He said he doesn't ever get any bad feedback about any of the wash products. The mighty and the pm wash. Purchased five gallons of pm wash and I will be applying it until harvest day.

Smerb

Smerb

I spoke with a very trusted source at a hydro supply warehouse. He said he doesn't ever get any bad feedback about any of the wash products. The mighty and the pm wash. Purchased five gallons of pm wash and I will be applying it until harvest day.
If your doing this, please??? let us know the end results. Don't hesitate .

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

This has been three days since the first application. I went trough my plants and only one that was too crowded has any sign of the PM returning.

I went ahead and gave her a plucking and sprayed some more PM WASH Onto her. I actually used some regular water to nutralize the PM before I did the plucking and to my dismay it didn't seem to CLEAN the plant like the freaking PM WASH did. So serious thing here guys I don't know if it's in my head but so far to me the stuff works. Even if it's simply putting my mind at ease.

I've also gone ahead and moved my fans a bit closer to the plants. To increase airflow as I was noticing tonight that a lot of area doesn't have any active air really moving through it. Even though the underside and outside of the plants were being hit. I seriously feel like it wasn't enough so I made to move.

Anyway hope you guys are rocking.. will update soon.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

The plant I'm mentioning is kinda an outlier. Soil container in a coco garden and needless to say hasn't been given the best overall treatment. She's showing some difficencies here day 29 of bloom. I went ahead and gave some feed. Anyway I mentioned it bc the plants in a voulnerable state...

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Based on my experience and the recommendation of my supplier who I trust I would most def try the MIGHTY WASH if I were having a mite issue into bloom. BTW I haven't grown in a while and this is the first I'm hearing of either product. A few years back I'm not sure if it was around but it was never suggested to me.

ALSO FOR ANYONE ELSE TRYING THE PM WASH. I APPLY WITH LIGHTS ON RIGHT WHEN THEY GO ON.

I've noticed no bad effects from doing so and was advised to apply it this way.

Smerb

Smerb

Check out information on blowing to much air on leaves. You can easily cool off the leaf so much it stops growth and or causes mold and mildew. Blow air around the area. Hope to help

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Additional note if your using this stuff not sure how late in flower you are. But I was told that later flower u should be cautious with the application as will be contending not only with PM but bud rot as well.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Check out information on blowing to much air on leaves. You can easily cool off the leaf so much it stops growth and or causes mold and mildew. Blow air around the area. Hope to help

You know that was my concern with not having them in so much at first. Thank you for the heads up. What I'm noticing in my setup is vertical and the air isn't reaching the inside at all I was felling like there is literally no air exchange on the inside of my canopy.

I'm going to do some home work and some trail and error I'm sure on my part.

Maybe adding more fans...

Smerb

Smerb

You know that was my concern with not having them in so much at first. Thank you for the heads up. What I'm noticing in my setup is vertical and the air isn't reaching the inside at all I was felling like there is literally no air exchange on the inside of my canopy.

I'm going to do some home work and some trail and error I'm sure on my part.

Maybe adding more fans...
Top corner fans...

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Going to check for any returning PM tonight. Will update so far it seems like the product works very well.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Well I added top corner fans two 18 inch hurricane. Very happy I did...

thanx for the suggestion @Smerb

My garden is covered in PM. :/
I say covered well I've defiantly seen worse.

Plucked a bunch of infected leaves. Sprayed with wash... will be spraying again tonight I didn't finish hitting the entires garden.

I will update in a couple days.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Would say about 50 percent of my garden is infected. With 5-10 percent of those in poor condition.

Top Bottom