PMP Clones

• Thread starter SaulGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SaulGoodman

Just got ripped off by this punk selling fake GSC cuts from BCBD seed! Told me they were not from BCBD before I handed them the money! Couple of weeks later he admitted all his GSC are from BCBD! Promised refund if not satisfied! Still have not recieved money back! Refuses to western union refund, says I have to drive way the hell out there to pick it up and he wants me to bring back the plants in 2 gal coco pots!
RIPPER!
Just look at their website @ pmpclones com
http://www.pmpclones.com/strains.html
(951)215-6420
Cant even spell durban! No mention of BCBD on the site!
pmp-clones-fake-gscb-746751812.png

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
So you haven't grown them out yet and you refuse to drive to get your money back and yet you slam this dude and put his personal messages to you out there , including his number as your first message at the farm ?
Seems a bit harsh to me. My advise grab some seeds, and let karma do it's job. Peace.

Last edited:
S

SaulGoodman

Why the fuck would anyone growout a strain that isnt what they paid for?
I have plenty of seeds here. I paid for clone only strains.
If I wanted bcbd seed I could buy them myself...
You wouldnt like wasting your space on fakes!
Why would I run bcbd when I have s1's and hybrids of my own?
I cant possibly waste anymore time driving, I already made the 2hr roundtrip drive in traffic to pick them up. I also took time off of work to get out there.
My time is worth much more than the refund on a couple of clones. Just the space they wasted for weeks is priceless!
This isnt my first post here, but Im not going to connect my real handle to that idiot for obvious reasons.
PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND THIS INFO WHEN THEY SEARCH THIS PUNK FROM BUDTRADER SO THAT THEY DONT BUY FAKES!

Last edited:
S

SaulGoodman

I knew... Thats why I sourced another GSC cut, but not animal... The one Im really after...
Just got some fire x cookie seeds as a backup, they just arent here yet.
Just putting this clowns info out so other people are able to find out what hes up to

S

SaulGoodman

Whats funny is I dont even think BCBD has platinum cookies and this guy is just retarded. He told me the other cut was thin mint and then said forum, now its bcbd. Its probably caliconnection or something completely different!

G

GeneticFreak

Resurrecting this old thread for good reason! I've been buying clones from this guy and in every order I've gotten bad clones mixed in with good. He does have good genetics but when 4 lights worth of plants are bad.. good doesn't matter. Ive lost thousands of dollars in power, time, and product that had to go in the trash. I picked up alot of his diamond og and they had PM. So he discounted my last pick up of alien and more than half of them are this bullshit strain mixed in that doesn't grow THC and doesn't smell. At least 40 plants. DO NOT ORDER FROM PMP CLONES. HE HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THESE ISSUES AND REFUSES TO REFUND MY LAST ORDER.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Everyone needs to do themselves a favor and only get clones from a reputable dispensary, NEVER from a delivery service or especially craigslist. Any delivery service I've got clones from are tiny and crap genetics. Clone Queen and High Desert Clones are both scammers too.

Top Bottom