pmp haze? so cal catpiss?

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

is PMP haze any good? has anybody smoked so cal catpiss? or have pictures of it?

Luna

Luna

I got to try Catpiss when I got to Michigan and I got to say it has a very unique smell and taste and the Buzz was very heady.
The cut i got flowered from 10 - 11 weeks.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

ive grown the sd catpiss. when well done its old litter box stinky. you roll it smelling the ammonia like scent & once you fearfully light it the ammonia disappears & a dank full lung stretching sour flavor moves in & makes every toke after a sense tingling mouthful of mmmmm. sativa leaning fully heady high that could have you laughing as you forget the punch line to the joke your telling. was 1 of my favs til i lost her. hope this helps farmers.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I really want the RD Cougar Piss Strain.

SoCal CatPiss X Afghani #1 IBL

outwest

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

i guess im sort of experienced with working the catpiss clone

soserthc1

soserthc1

grew out cat piss once and only smelled like cat piss till like the third week of flower was not really that powerful but i only took it 63 days was early in growing career - really nice pink color to it.... any one know the linage ?.......peace soser

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Shes a yeilder, and catpiss is a Super Silver Haze pheno....

Catpiss 018

Catpiss 011

Catpiss 014

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

No the San Diego Cat Piss is just a pheno of the SSH. There are a bunch of Catpiss cuts floating around.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

DWB is half right. Cat piss can be a pheno of ssh because it is a cross of the same haze male. Nevil can explain this better so here is his qoute
The cat piss smell associated with Haze is the result of inbreeding to the Haze. Inbreeding to siblings or half siblings, is less damaging than inbreeding to the same Haze plant.
NL5 was somewhat neutral in smell and when crossed with the Haze, it expressed the various genotypes behind the Haze very well. I have grown large numbers of NL5HzA and NL5HzC plants from seed. Considering that the HzA male was dead, I could only use it's daughters to put back to HzC.

This single inbreeding to the 1969 haze males exponentially increased the amount of cat piss types in the progeny, but still allowed a useful percentage of truly superior plants to shine through.
The average age of the NH grand parents is about 40. I don't believe that this can be said about anybody else's lines. They are more inbred, hence the cat piss.
I have a dream that a real Haze brother will contact me and tell me that he still has well preserved seeds from the 60's. Failing that, the '97 NH seeds offer the best hope for future hybrids.

And another qoute from nevi regarding these phenos.
You never heard me say that the cat piss phenotypes weren't trippy or strong.
It's just that I want it all, and that includes flavour and smell.
Can't I just have it the way I want? I'm sure I can.
N.

And one final qoute from nev. when asked again about it.
Quote:
What specifically is wrong with the catpiss other than it smells like cat piss
Nothing, if you like catpiss.
N.

I have never had a cat piss pheno. But if its got that haze high I would smoke it.

Top Bottom