• Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Home of APE cuts. Hands down the best place to get clones. :damnhippie:

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I got to agree with lost.
Ape is damn near famous for his cut in so-cal.
And pnc has a good selection of his cuts.
For top of the line cuts you cant go wrong with PNC.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Just an fyi for all fellow farmers.
I have somewhat of an inside scoop of what the DA's plans are.
From what I have been told. All the co-ops in S.D. will be raided soon.
With all patients records being used by police.
So I am a bit sketched on S.D co-ops.

Greyskull

Greyskull

Just an fyi for all fellow farmers.
I have somewhat of an inside scoop of what the DA's plans are.
From what I have been told. All the co-ops in S.D. will be raided soon.
With all patients records being used by police.
So I am a bit sketched on S.D co-ops.

whats this 'inside scoop'?
whos the source and whats the story?

thanks

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

The DA's office in S.D. is still planning on busting patients,co-op,growers.
They have supposedly been paid by the feds to keep up the fight.
I do not know if thats true or not.
I do know that the D.A is strongly against medical marijuana.
I got a email from mmp today saying there is a S.D cop with a fake recommendation.
visiting clubs. They are up to no good.
So please everyone just be careful.

L

Lost

Im actually really hoping that they step on their dicks here.. It would be very easy for them to violate civil righs if they are going to be doing this.. If so much as one medical grower had to balls to fight them and take it to the supreme court. These assholes don't have a right to decide how they want to enforce "the law", when they actually have no right to do what they are doing. California has said, stop, leave these people be.. They are paid by my state tax dollars not federal dollars. In my opinion if they do not want to enforce the laws as the people of California deemed fit, then they should be fired. End of story. Their continued action against legal medical marijuana is sickening, and in my mind illegal. I think its only a matter of time before before they arrest the wrong person, and the shit sotrm that ensues is of their own making...

S

Sway

damn man i was just gonna go to PNC for the first time...was gonna drive from sacramento, but not if this shit is going on down there..

S

SnowCap

Sway,

Man,...

Why would you go all the way south if you just go about an hour to 1 and half west and your in the bottom of the emerald triangle with plenty of clubs.

Snow

damn man i was just gonna go to PNC for the first time...was gonna drive from sacramento, but not if this shit is going on down there..

S

Sway

because believe it or not, there isnt many clubs up there at all. growers up north here dont really deal with clubs. elite cuts are definitely not vended to clubs up here. the clone selection up here really sucks.

S

Sway

u talkin about santa rosa? i do hear of good things over there...ed's club over there has nice clones...but im lookin for certain strains

J

Jalisco Kid

I do not know of one club that was raided that any patient was envolved in. Even the ones that were in the club while raided.
That is one thing i do not understand about the last raids. If a cop gave false info to a doctor how is it that a dispensary was hit for it. That would be like a pharmacist being arrested because a dr wrote a prescription for something that was not called for. I just do not believe their lawyer or them yet. Smells a little fishy JK

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Raids?

The DA's office in S.D. is still planning on busting patients,co-op,growers.
They have supposedly been paid by the feds to keep up the fight.
I do not know if thats true or not.
I do know that the D.A is strongly against medical marijuana.
I got a email from mmp today saying there is a S.D cop with a fake recommendation.
visiting clubs. They are up to no good.
So please everyone just be careful.

I'm in north county and I don't go to SD for anything med related, but I have a question. I thought that the Obama administration said no more federal raids on dispensaries that are operating in legal MMJ states? WTF?

L

Lost

I'm in north county and I don't go to SD for anything med related, but I have a question. I thought that the Obama administration said no more federal raids on dispensaries that are operating in legal MMJ states? WTF?

The San Diego DA is imposing his beliefs on people, and there is no one to stop him.

This guy is protected because of his position, but what happens when someone sues and wins? Now the taxpayers are paying for something they wanted legal to begin with. I honestly do not understand how this guy is not thrown out due to ethics violations. You cannot impose your own beliefs on people, when you are the person out there trying to protect the people an uphold their rights.. That is just wrong..

S

SnowCap

Sway,

Santa Rosa has got some good stuff in the Petaluma area. I was thinking more like Clearlake, Ukiah, Garberville :stonedsmilie:, hope this helps...

u talkin about santa rosa? i do hear of good things over there...ed's club over there has nice clones...but im lookin for certain strains

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Obama is a liar and a thief.
The list of things he has said. And then done the opposite are disgusting.
I voted for him. WTF was i thinking.

J

Jalisco Kid

I do not believe the feds have raided SD and the only other fed raids I heard were for the business side of things,permits, tax collection.etc. .The feds threatened shops here a few years back but the owners closed their doors without fight. I was glad the yellow house crew left town,I hate beaster herb from up north. JK

Top Bottom