PNC clones

• Thread starter diego214
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

diego214

ok guys....dont know if this is the right place for this post but im curious as to see if any of you have any input on the clones from PNC in socal.....they swear they have heirloom cuts of many different ogs and other elite strains and for the most part from wht i have been able to find online people have had pretty good results from their clones. Their seems to be some underlying war going on between them, swerve and raskal as they dont speak very highly of eachother...but i want to know from you, people who have ran their clones and the experience you have had from it. Are they as legit as they say they are????

Im running what is supposed to be an heirloom cut of the Chemdog D, the Chemdog #4, jj's stardawg, and just recently picked up wht their calling the pre-91(or '89) aka pnc og which they swear is the best, most true og you can find. apparently better than the tahoe and valley cuts but dont know how it compares to a tru raskals fire cut. ANy input would be great as im getting ready to fill 4 large rooms....thanks guys!!!

S

ScrogFrog

Are they back in SD? I've got a few things from them when they were in long beach. As far a i can say Ive had good results with many of their strains.. If Ape still has gods gift around I would snatch that up! its killer.. Im assuming they dont sell cali connect gear anymore then since they are going at it? A lot of their clones were Cali connect strains also

K

Kobe24

APE is the man.....Take his word on everything he tells you

420Gator

420Gator

PNC is a great place to get clones, i prefer progressive options tho

devilrays

devilrays

has anyone ever done any breeding with the god's gift? that shit is awesome!

P

Paul Nepal

I used their shop in San Diego to get some clones recently, they did not have much information on most of their strains and overall I would not saw they were very healthy. I was expecting much more at a CLONE only shop.

Venom818

Venom818

ok guys....dont know if this is the right place for this post but im curious as to see if any of you have any input on the clones from PNC in socal.....they swear they have heirloom cuts of many different ogs and other elite strains and for the most part from wht i have been able to find online people have had pretty good results from their clones. Their seems to be some underlying war going on between them, swerve and raskal as they dont speak very highly of eachother...but i want to know from you, people who have ran their clones and the experience you have had from it. Are they as legit as they say they are????

Im running what is supposed to be an heirloom cut of the Chemdog D, the Chemdog #4, jj's stardawg, and just recently picked up wht their calling the pre-91(or '89) aka pnc og which they swear is the best, most true og you can find. apparently better than the tahoe and valley cuts but dont know how it compares to a tru raskals fire cut. ANy input would be great as im getting ready to fill 4 large rooms....thanks guys!!!

I guarantee you they do not have any 91 or 89 og best and most true LOL highly doubt it but from what ive heard they do have good cuts.By the way from what have seen the thats not the raskal cut

J

JAHGYDI

Best place in dago to get clones. I just picked up a couple pnc og (pre 91 og kush) clones.

D

diego214

ya was in there talking with APE for a fews hours yesterday and feel very confident that i am getting wht im told...next week he is getting me cuts of the gods gift, grape romulan and one other strain that i cant talk about.....

all in all i have picked up his pre 91'og, Chemdog #4, Chemdog D, chem valley kush, valley og, stardawg, regulator kush....rooms are getting ready to be filled in the next week cant wait!!!!

C

CalcioErba2004

Talked to ape about this cut about a month ago. I believe him...

H

HouseChron

PNC has been legit in my past experiences.
Just ran their Platinum OG, no complaints - Definitely was Platinum OG.
GROMs in Veg are stacking nicely

D

diego214

just talked to a friend of mine who ran a few of their cuts. He said their hells angel og and their diablo og were garbage.....but their tahoe and fire og cuts were amazing. Anyone else have nay feedback on these cuts???

Top Bottom