Pnc closed down by dea!

• Thread starter ape
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ape

ape

Hello everyone this is APE. The PNC has been closed by myself after to subsequent raids over a 7 day period. They have not only succeeded in closing the PNC. But they have ruined me personally and professionally. They play by there own rules so in the name of safety I made the decision just to end things...

F

fuzzy

BullShit!

That sucks Bad ape!!!Stay safe my friend. peace,fuzzy

P

primeform

Seriously? Werent you a clone only storefront? Why in the hell would they target you over a walmart dispensary?

budfriend

budfriend

sorry ape. that sucks. i hope you are safe and your genetics are safe. did they come to your new spot?

Electro

Electro

F@ck the DEA. Ape you are the man for hanging on so long. You provided a great service and will be remembered for sure. Bonnie Dumanis and the rest of the punks in office can eat a duck, ghetto style...

A

AliasAO

Hello everyone this is APE. The PNC has been closed by myself after to subsequent raids over a 7 day period. They have not only succeeded in closing the PNC. But they have ruined me personally and professionally. They play by there own rules so in the name of safety I made the decision just to end things...

Thats shitty, you think someday the Cali representitives in congress will take the dick out of there mouths and actually stand up to FED's and back up the state laws that the people pass.

Sounds like its time for you to get ghost, be a silent man behind the scenes and let your genetics speak and work for you.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
We need to start getting dirt on everyone of these `G` men! Like to be able to show there old ladies pictures of them with whores or get proof of tampering with evidence ect. Hell even get pictures of them driving down the road with a finger up there noses and post them online! Anything that even would be an embarisment to them! F*@king Ass wipes!

osidecannabis

osidecannabis

Damn , sorry Ape. I have five mothers in my veg room that started as clones from you. I will try to preserve your awesome genetics. :)

ape

ape

thanks for the kind words everyone! Just so everyone knows I don't have a single plant, cutting, or light system anymore. They took and destroyed everything including my special area where I had a handful of plants that I haven't released to the public. My collection was over 8 years old and included many hard hours invested. I'm gonna ride off into the sunset.

ape

ape

I too was confused at to why they would target me. I found out everything started with a neighboring business complaining that we were too "noisy". Which is a crazy lie, but she called the DEA directly as she was smart enough to know local police couldn't do much.

I figured...well, geez...I'm the smallest guy in town compared to the dispensaries, so why would anyone WASTE THEIR TIME WITH ME???

Well, instead that phone call was like blood in the water and the DEA were the sharks! They play by a different set of rules. I hear there message loud and clear and I am obeying! I'm gone folks...take care and always be careful. -g

ps...I'll miss all of you. The best part was the friendships I have garnered over the years. I drove way over 150,000 miles helping others...I'll miss you all. Take care...

P

primeform

I just heard shots fired over at your neighbors house, better call the swat team.

D

DixinCider

I too was confused at to why they would target me. I found out everything started with a neighboring business complaining that we were too "noisy". Which is a crazy lie, but she called the DEA directly as she was smart enough to know local police couldn't do much.

I figured...well, geez...I'm the smallest guy in town compared to the dispensaries, so why would anyone WASTE THEIR TIME WITH ME???

Well, instead that phone call was like blood in the water and the DEA were the sharks! They play by a different set of rules. I hear there message loud and clear and I am obeying! I'm gone folks...take care and always be careful. -g

ps...I'll miss all of you. The best part was the friendships I have garnered over the years. I drove way over 150,000 miles helping others...I'll miss you all. Take care...
wow ape, this is horrible news man =/ i have been to pnc, and pnc was the only clone only disp that i actually approved. after talking with you, you seemed every passionate/knowledgeable and committed to the community. i'm sorry that you have to leave us like this =/ if you need some og gens let me know.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Fuck bro sucks to hear that...I wish u the best of luck take ur time off and get back at it on a smaller scale man and just stay under the radar....I'm sure u will always have access to shitload of clones man. Just the other day someone told me to track u down for that sfv clone been looking for that one for a while...Anyways take it easy man

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Sorry To Hear

It is said that "No good deed goes unpunished" sounds like this got you. Fucking phone calls, I hope that lady gets some Karma. Hope you fall into a pot of gold

mal

J

JAHGYDI

what a bitch. think i might go burn down your last 2 buildings. so so pissed about this.

Electro

Electro

I woke up mad thinking about what is happening in SD. I hope this anger manifests itself into action somehow. Ape's treatment is just the start of another onslaught in 2011 by law enforcement, we're gonna have to do something about this at some point.. Law enforcement is supposed to protect us, not break the law because they disagree with us..

C

CalcioErba2004

Damn APE...Im glad you are free to ride into the sunset...you always have friends when you come back with the sunrise...Take care my friend and see you when the time is right. :)

Top Bottom