Pnc closed down by dea!

• Thread starter ape
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Thanks for all you have done bro,
I have some cuts I picked up a month ago from you, romulan,super lemon haze, blue dream. And a few more.
If you ever need. Just hit me up.
Till then take care.

A

amstercal

Sampling some M39 grown from one of your cuts right now. Dank. Thanks. You have most definitely had an impact on the community.
I hope life takes you somewhere great. And is it alright to ask which neighbor business of yours it is we should never give our patronage to?

C

CalcioErba2004

Yea the blue dream is dank...was gonna get a cut but there were 2 other patients in there looking for them so I let them take the rest of them...oh well.

C

coastalgreen

APE, Your a G! Thanks for all that you have done.

Any cuts that go on our shelf that came from PNC will Proudly flaunt PNC at the end of them.

Stay safe!

P

ProblemChild760

got 18 moms of all different PNC genetics mothering right now...will help out SD where its needed..

bloads

bloads

Ape-

This is horrible man; I feel so much anger on your behalf.

I've lived in the immediate area, for all 30 years of my life. Please let me know the name of the business/lady that started this trouble for you, so I can pass it around my circle of associates as a blacklisted place.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn... What shitty news! Keep your head held high ape and thanks for sharing the great genetics... :cool

420Gator

420Gator

Wasn't there a beauty shop or some shit right next door? Like actually connected to pnc?

squarepusher

squarepusher

I'm glad I got some Tahoe OG teens right before things went south! Guess I gotta keep these alive now. Ape PM me about nutrients if you are interested

-S

G

Grow4Flow

This sucks G, I wondered why you moved again. Damn fucktards. I was just right of Sorrento ready to check your new spot. I too still have some of your plants. I wish you and Will and the best bro.

G

Golden Voice

The PNC was doing nothing but providing a great service to the San Diego MM community by providing (For a very small donation) professional level dispensary for the availability small plants that make it possible for the average MM patent to save money by growing they own MM.

I found PNC to be as low profile, clean, & quit operation, as it could possible be and they required all legal ID’s to gain access to there services and knowledgeable advice.

In this day of massive debt run government with strained budgets for Schools etc, how can these expensive raids that are political motivated by miss guided ‘narrow minded hypocrites’ (Where did I hear that before?) people in power be even justified?

I suggest we need to organize the MM community to collectively protest the abuses of power against the PNC and San Diego Dispensaries and create a block of voters to help vote out the City Council Members and Major that have assaulted our hard earned rights!

As far as the DEA goes, I thought Obama made it clear that the US government agencies where to sat out of state laws covering Marijuana! Maybe someone can put pressure on them and looking into to why they are trampling on our rights “in the land of the free”.

US Corporations still have unlimited access to sell you Alcohol, Tobacco, Sugar and Caffeine that kills 100’s and 100’s of thousand a year (Marijuana, I thing the death count is low like maybe zero). And yet some can’t accept the voters/peoples majority will for one of the saner helpful herb.

T

thegreeenkid

yo g...sorry to hear what happened man thats so wack! please spend that 400 bones on something good buy a hooker or something haha ur old pal q.......

K

kronintoker

damm sorry man i got some of your cut vegging out if u need a cut i got that pnc og and blackwater and many more pm me if you need ur cut back :harvest::lock:

J

Jalisco Kid

Sorry to hear that, I heard about it down here at the ranch. Call me in a month I will be heading up for a bit after Easter. Lentz got me a court order to get my 54 lbs back so hopefully they are just trying to intimate you: Suerte bro,JK

B

blackice

So what's up with this?

Open today from noon til 6 pm, the new PNC with Will still at the front will change names this week.
We are located at 5830 Oberlin Dr. Suite 100B 6 1 9 5 8 1 - 1 1 9 8
Today's inventory includes

(2) HUGE Humboldt Sour Diesel moms Look like a 4 foot tall "swamp thing" with about
50 clone sites on each. $100 each. Must see

SSSDH teens, some trained, some not, $18 each

Rooted cuts $10 to $12 each

ECSD
Albert Walker
Oaksterdam OG
Aliendog Ether cut
Sour OG

Prop 215 and sb 420 compliant

Electro

Electro

Did DEA take over PNC website with that updated posting as of yesterday/today? :D Anyone know the deal?

squarepusher

squarepusher

nah, Will one of G's old employees is taking over operations now.

P

ProblemChild760

Super silver haze (catpiss pheno)
NorthernLights #5
Ultimate BlueBerry
Platinum OG
Regulator Kush
GDP (kens cut)
Bubba Blue
Abusive OG
Valley OG
Soul asassin crew og