Jack herer
Goo Berry Haze
Albert Walker

for those who PMed me i cant pm due to being a new user

which cut of sac og do you guys have
also whats the genetic make up of the ultimate blueberry

P

ProblemChild760

i am not sure which cut the SAC is but i know its not the purple og cut thats for sure...it is the one that resembles OG the best, and the ultimate blueberry genetics is unknown to me, all i know is it create the densest blueberry nugs ive ever seen with blue hues and a indica dominant blueberry..

Venom818

Venom818

i am not sure which cut the SAC is but i know its not the purple og cut thats for sure...it is the one that resembles OG the best, and the ultimate blueberry genetics is unknown to me, all i know is it create the densest blueberry nugs ive ever seen with blue hues and a indica dominant blueberry..

does it taste like blueberries?

P

ProblemChild760

sounds dank

wait is that a menu u posted or just the strains u have from pnc

this is the strains i have from PNC, i am not sure what if availbe due to what happened, but they are re-opened KINDA,, long story..

N

NorCalD9

can u say any info on where they reopened?? or a phone number???

Thanks
D9

P

ProblemChild760

Open today from noon til 6 pm, the new PNC with Will still at the front will change names this week.
We are located at 5830 Oberlin Dr. Suite 100B 6 1 9 5 8 1 - 1 1 9 8
Today's inventory includes

(2) HUGE Humboldt Sour Diesel moms Look like a 4 foot tall "swamp thing" with about
50 clone sites on each. $100 each. Must see

SSSDH teens, some trained, some not, $18 each

Rooted cuts $10 to $12 each

ECSD
Albert Walker
Oaksterdam OG
Aliendog Ether cut
Sour OG

Prop 215 and sb 420 compliant

there you go this is the monday menu so call em and see what they got!

Illmind

Illmind

man i h8 the dick eaters association. hope the patients dont suffer through this bowl shit.

squarepusher

squarepusher

yeah, i think they just busted the owners pad, not the actual shop

B

Beans4TheLadies

Is it safe to go down there now?

On another forum Ape posted that the DEA raided his shop first, then within 7 days they raided his personal home.

The DEA found APE home not because he is listed, I am sure they followed him.

If they followed APE you can bet on that they followed others.:evilgrin0040:

I want the new organization to succeed but common sense should tell you to be careful.

Also, the shop is in the same place with the same bad neighbors and the workers are still using Craigslist to put a huge spot light on them again.

I personally don't want to take a chance, when there are much safer locations in San Diego.

Stay safe everyone!

J

JAHGYDI

every shop is going down in sd. something going on with the zoning laws

budfriend

budfriend

the shop with the bad neighbors is the old one by costco. Where they are now is new. definietly be carefull but remember it is legal and people like me with 6 plants and 1 light are a waste of time and mean a lawsuit for the city. Most people going there are like me and i doubt the city wants all the law suits.

I agree craigslist is a bad idea. Not the right spot yet for things like this.

bloads

bloads

which cut of sac og do you guys have
also whats the genetic make up of the ultimate blueberry

"This Blueberry strain is a hybrid cross between a Blueberry male from a Dutch seed company that had the most promising breeding potential and a Blueberry female selected from rare seeds given to the breeder by DJ Short, the creator of the original “blue” strains around.

The Ultimate Blueberry grows stout bushes with little stretch during their flowering period making her an easy plant to grow in all grow systems either large or small.

This is a heavy yielding strain packed with a pungent fruity aroma and a very high THC/CBD content.
Her leaves get a typical wrinkling effect much like most Kush strains and change from a deep dark green color to dark purple and blue, sometimes almost black, during their flowering cycle which takes approximately 10 weeks depending on your style of growing."

source

D

Donkdbz

I ran the ultimate blueberry. Very Dense, Super Stinky, Frosty. Finished in 8 1/2 weeks. Sealed Room C02. Downside is lost some top buds to Budrott cause so dense

Top Bottom