Pnc closed down by dea!

• Thread starter ape
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

You may want to re-think your question there, mc_lazy. You might want to ask what dispensaries are in the area with such cuts or where to buy the best seeds.

-TF

G

Golden Voice

5-2 vote against your rights

4/12/2011

The San Diego City Council has approved new laws that will force about 165 medical marijuana clinics to close (Unless they can receive operating permits.)

Next election I suggest you all vote The San Diego City Council out. exception: Opposing the measures were council members Lorie Zapf, and David Alvarez, who said they (Laws)went too far.

ape

ape

Just some facts:
Im doing ok...they never came to my house. Just the old pnc and a piece of property I owned. They simply did a document search. Wasnt followed because they dont know what I look like because I was at both raids calmly exited....im the APE with 9 lives!

S

skatwill1227

Hey man, I holding them j1 just for you. If u don't need them let me know. Glad everything is ok with u.

star9puck

star9puck

Shot out to Ape

Ape this is K-dawg from santee. We miss you in SD hope all is well with you. Hit me up if your ever back in SD.

C

Calicannabiseed

hello everyone this is ape. The pnc has been closed by myself after to subsequent raids over a 7 day period. They have not only succeeded in closing the pnc. But they have ruined me personally and professionally. They play by there own rules so in the name of safety i made the decision just to end things...

underground on the farm baby!!!:)

bloads

bloads

Looking for flowering time on a couple strains I got from PNC, Ultimate Blueberry and Diablo OG. Guessing 70-80 for Diablo? Blueberry looks to be filling out very nicely and quickly

G

greencoast

We got 40,000+ signatures to overturn the cities bullshit rules. woohoo.

Time to come back APE!

bloads

bloads

Looking for flowering time on a couple strains I got from PNC, Ultimate Blueberry and Diablo OG. Guessing 70-80 for Diablo? Blueberry looks to be filling out very nicely and quickly

Bump for answer plz

bloads

bloads

There's multiple 'Ultimate Blueberry's" Floating around, not sure which one APE had, it it was the DJ SHorts Blueberrry x DP Blueberry or if it was DJ Shorts Blueberry x (Canadian Ortega x Sweet Tooth).

Thanks for the suggestion of google searching, i never would have thought of that.

J

JAHGYDI

pull it when its ready. dont go by dates and times. you should know if needs more time by week 6.

Electro

Electro

Pretty much everything at PNC was at least 10 weeks.. I always asked flower times and got the answer "10 weeks" every time.

M

Morning Rice

i recently picked up the regulator kush as well as SAC OG kush cuts from PNC, not to stir up some shit but i recently have read that these cuts may not be legitimate.

Any information regarding these cuts would be greatly appreciated good or bad.

Top Bottom