Png Weed Strains?

• Thread starter Calixylon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

Has anyone on here ever seen or heard of landrace strains from PNG? Just read an article on Vice about dude who spent time in a village that primarily relied on marijuana growing, in the article the polaroids show pictures of the plants that look like some nice pure sativas, and dosent sound like any foriegn genes were in the mix. Never herd of any people talk bout PNG in any threads here or icmag or anywhere for that matter.

http://www.vice.com/read/joel-bouch...-adolescents-escaping-poverty-by-growing-weed

zeke

zeke

I've heard good,bad and ugly about the PNG... Most likely Thai type NLD strain equatorial varieties. I've heard of really strong stuff being found and equally nasty tasting. Of course taste is easily destroyed with primitive harvest,cure and storage. More educated reports relate a carrot like sweet earthy taste and aroma. Personally, I've only found these garden fresh carrot aromas in Thai. One Internet Entity that I recall having personal experience with PNG was scrubdog on MNS. Of course MNS is mostly crickets these days due to ignorant rabid cult member moderators that take turns plooking each other whilst sniffing lines of detergent.....

Calixylon

Calixylon

Can seeds be bought of original Thai buds? Or is it really something you have to visit Thailand to acquire? I see some companies that claim thia genetics but I'd love to get some seeds that are mostly pure sativa, like strains with leaves so thin it looks bizarre compared to the plants we see lately. If anyone knows any seeds company's or places I can get mostly pure sati as please let me know. Also any recommendations of new seed strains that have mostly sativa genetics and that awesome characteristic growth look

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

When I was in Brisbane about 15years ago scored some yellow/golden coloured weed called new guinie gold,nice quite unique floral flavour,grown out in the bush,not indoor.Maybe some of the aussie members can help

Calixylon

Calixylon

Yea that sounds cool, Thai genetics are a possibility for sure but PNG is just in a weird location

Latest posts

Top Bottom