PNG x Kashmir, Original Haze

• Thread starter NorthernOrganics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GoldenDragon

I thought it would be done at week 10, but it's improved greatly in the smell and sticky over the last week. Glad I waited. It reeks now. View attachment 1327274View attachment 1327275
Overall, very easy plant to grow. Probably going to reveg.

Wow intresting differences between the Colombian phenos. Were are these from please. Its almost lopks like love potion f2 with the p'g13santa marta pheno and the santa marta parent phenos. Do they have a mostly lemon, hashy, hazy type scent ?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I've been away for a bit. Started a new job and the plants don't get as much time now. The sativas are all done, trimmed, will be jarred in the next day or two. The PNG is strong and spacey. It was a pain to grow this first time, but it's good smoke, looks are deceiving. Haven't sampled the Columbian yet, still smells too fresh.
View attachment 1958243View attachment 1958244
I certainly agree with the png. Not something you’re going to find in a shop. I get spaced tf list as well lol

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Wow intresting differences between the Colombian phenos. Were are these from please. Its almost lopks like love potion f2 with the p'g13santa marta pheno and the santa marta parent phenos. Do they have a mostly lemon, hashy, hazy type scent ?
Authentic Genetics Original Haze.

H

helpmegrowbuds

Day 10 above ground except for the two babies.View attachment 1296444 View attachment 1296418View attachment 1296419
I'm waiting on my new ACInfinity cloudforge humidifier and wifi controller that I won in a giveaway. I'm excited to use the controller to automate some of this grow. I've always been a 'by the seat of the pants' guy, but I look forward to a little more precision in my growing. I'm also trying the Terp Tea line of nutrients. I usually mix my own soil and grow in a basement. I'm going back to the tents for this one and using premixed nutes. View attachment 1296421
Damn that's 10 days above ground idk what I did wrong mines still look like your day 3 photo smh tall leggy mofo my temp doesn't go below 65 mostly in low 70s

Top Bottom