Point Break...surfs up...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Karma Genetics

You the one bro, looking forward to seeing what these do in flower.

true grit

true grit

Thanks broseph! And after a hot hot minute...comp is back on track...

So far with these two gals there is one stand out and one stinky headstasher. The P1 which was the big girl is the girl pictured today. She has kept her domination and is throwing some really nice stinky long colas. Very pungent but cant quite pen the smell yet. The second pheno is just stinky rks like but looks to be a good bit slower. As she develops ill throw some pics up...

Here is P1 at about 5-6wks now...

DSCN2176
DSCN2177
K

Karma Genetics

Man that looks like a even mix. can see both it that one for shure.

Thanks for posting these up Treu Grit, was looking forward to it.

They should be blowing up soon.

T

TacomaComa

looking real nice brother! I have 8 seedlings going of this strain atm. Karma's gear is fire!

true grit

true grit

Man that looks like a even mix. can see both it that one for shure.

Thanks for posting these up Treu Grit, was looking forward to it.

They should be blowing up soon.

Not a problem bro, sorry its taken so long this far! But from here on out, pics shouldnt be a problem! Yeah these girls are startin to do their thing! Shouldn't be too long and this big girl will be full of big dank buds!

looking real nice brother! I have 8 seedlings going of this strain atm. Karma's gear is fire!

Thanks bro! These are great veggers bro, very quick on teh veg side, you will most def be happy. You've got me set on those triple kush for the next poppage!

soaringfast

soaringfast

Those are looking great!!!

I got my TK's and White fire going. I got a little happy with the ppm's and got some cupping on some of them.
I also got a few that just did not pop.

IMG 0054
true grit

true grit

THese are turning into some BEASTERS. lol. Will throw up some pics manana!

420Gator

420Gator

wow that girl is fat and frosty, looks like she eats alot..

looking forward to seeing the other one

lazarus718

lazarus718

"You're about to jump out of a perfectly good airplane Johnny, how do you feel about that?"

true grit

true grit

wow that girl is fat and frosty, looks like she eats alot..

looking forward to seeing the other one

Yeah she is a beast and smelling real nice. Very floral/sweet right now with a bit of skunk undertone. the other is straight og'ish stink.

"You're about to jump out of a perfectly good airplane Johnny, how do you feel about that?"

lol, that and vision is way overrated.

So, time for a photo dump. Coming up quick on 8wks and bout to start slowing down for a flush. She's swelling to the max and starting get that finished look comin on...

Heres teh big girl-

DSCN2214
DSCN2215
DSCN2216
DSCN2218
DSCN2222
true grit

true grit

Heres a quick pic of the second girl- shes not gonna yield much at all, but has a few smokable tops of super OG smelling dank. very lemony and fuelly for sure. Gonna be some head smoke and make some super dank oil- i can tell already...

DSCN2221
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Another beauty bro, continued good vibes on your grow TG, Peace SSP

T

TacomaComa

Looking really proper my friend! you are right about this strain vegging fast! I cant wait to have some chunky girls like yourself :)

true grit

true grit

Yeah man, heres to hopin your vigorous veggers turn out like this big gal!! Beastly!

And have to say this too- great structure on the plant. For being a beast it stopped at 2x stretch and started filling in with no additional tie downs or LST. It wasn't until this week (due to weight) that I've had to stake anything or open her up at all!.

justiceman

justiceman

Nice shots dude! The resin on the last picture is awesome. Head smoke material indeed. The smells must be awesome.

K

Karma Genetics

Whaaaaa That looks good to me there.

Let's see what she smokes like ha ha ha.

true grit

true grit

Oh yea bro, they both look kill. This larger pheno is just blowing me (and most the plants in the room) away! Just looking sick!

So after doing some more thorough smell tests-
P1 big girl- Straight nasty ass dirty feet smell. For real, like real dirty hippie feet or something...lovin it! lol.

P2 lil girl- Peaches and cream all day baby...

Went a lil pic happy as these girls are just starting flush and are already blown up.

DSCN2242
DSCN2243
DSCN2244
DSCN2245
DSCN2246
DSCN2249
T

TacomaComa

this is just what i needed to see :) my seedlings are getting transplanted tomorrow. thx for sharing brother!

Latest posts

Top Bottom