Point Reyes Station

• Thread starter UgrewWHAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Greetings everyone! We have the Inverness cabin this weekend. Sure is nice to get away from the bay. So here it is... oysters, brews, Cowgirl Creamery cheese and camaraderie!!!

Friends, family and the Best.

Point reyes station
Point reyes station 2
Point reyes station 3
Point reyes station 4
Point reyes station 5
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
OH OH OH!!!
Very nice. has been many years since I have been up that a way..
Everything looks insanely delicious...
Good to see still happening..

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

OH OH OH!!!
Very nice. has been many years since I have been up that a way..
Everything looks insanely delicious...
Good to see still happening..

It's just heaven. Heard about the cabin through a co-worker and stayed on my last birthday. Loved it so much we booked for this weekend. Just a wonderful place nestled into a beautiful hillside. Lone fir cottage they call it.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

i could eat hundred pounds of that stuff and never be full or stuffed i did some the other night melted butter garlic dipped was sure good but never enough lol
i go on the fish / shell thing every so often

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Had green mussels on the South island of New Zealand in a cream sauce that was so good I sucked each shell clean and licked the bowl they came in.
I told the waiter to tell the chef about what I did and she came out and thanked me for such a compliment laughing.
A few days later in a thrift shop a Maori lady asked me about how I like the food in New Zealand.
I told her the story and how she laughed and said she doe's the same thing...
Great folks down there...

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Here are two more shots from downtown. Had the lamb burger with Kennebec fries at Station House... oh man was that delish! Spirit Matters is a really cool store on the Inverness side. If you're ever in the area it's definitely worth your time.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Back at the homestead and glad to be here! I love getaways but I'm one of those rare cats that miss my job while I'm gone. This isn't to say that being away is also Great for seeing what growth has taken place while I was out!

My chocolate ghost peppers were parched upon arrival despite thorough soaking prior to departure; the tomatoes faired quite well; rhubarb's were fine; squash were thirsty but not hurting; kales... shit. They're bullet proof; onions were okay; but... my Skywalker OG: Trich'd to the F'n hilt!!! The Mendo Grape Kush cut is coming along nicely too. She was a late-season purchase from Harborside. She's stacking right up! Since Lady Skywalker is gonna finish here soon via light-dep I'm gonna put the MGK in the same hole when the other finishes.

Top Bottom