Pointers on MMJ business

• Thread starter Nathaniel Wise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nathaniel Wise

I am an aspiring MMJ dispensary owner! I'm about to go to college and I want to get knowledge about, where the best places are, common errors, how much I can expect to invest and how much investments I will need to get off the ground figuratively speaking.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Uh... Hm, well, I hope you're not in California. If so, I think you've got some reading to do.

K

kolah

Decide on a state, kiss your girlfriend goodbye for a while and bury your nose into the laws of the state, read all you can and search all the MJ discussion forums online. Visit potshops and pick the workers brains. And have a suitcase full of hundred dollar bills.

THEN, create a business plan. :)

OR decide to get into another line of work.

Good luck!

souf69

souf69

Before you create a plan be sure and get another suitcase of hundos cause yull need it. Find some land and go apeshit with ladies, then get another suitcase of hundos. After about three cases of hundos then create a biz plan and hope for thee best. Did I mention tree suitcases of hundos? I really meant four.

Hoodstock

Hoodstock

Michigan is scared of the dispensary its to much like a drug house.invest with me I'm a patient /caregiver I feel growing for patients is more practical and beneficial for business.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
About a half mill will get you started in Colo.
.....And that before you ever open doors for business.

Start growing. Too many dispensary operators already who don't know thing one about medical cannabis production.
It is nearly impossible to foresee where this "industry" will be by the time you're out of college... and if the climate is prohibitive of today's dream- at least you taught yourself how to grow- an invaluable skill in my opinion

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Once you have enough cash to potentially retire semi decent, double that and you might have enough to run. For a little

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nathaniel,go to school and get a law degree and then you can represent those in the industry without any risk to your own freedom while at the same time making big money off the same people who charge you 50 an eigth.
Oh my GOD--BEST POST EVER.

Nathaniel, this is coming from the mother of a son who's currently caught up in the legal system due specifically to the war on drugs.

N

Nathaniel Wise

I might start growing actually I have a friend. She can teach me a few things.
What are your guys' experiences with growing, legal, financial, ways to learn?

Top Bottom