Poli Purpspurps

• Thread starter Paperchase
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paperchase

Paperchase

Was gifted sum of theses seeds frm a gud guy on the farm to see hw they do outside um goi to be using foxfarm happyfrog and sum soil that i been using over the years also going to be using caps bennies still dnt no wat size pots um going to use .

Poli purpspurps
H

happy b

Ill be very interested to see how theze turn out.whats the lineage on these again.76?i got some of em too but must be a different guy as the guy i got mines from is a dick.....only jokin.lol

william76

william76

Lol, polis lineage is myogi haze x kens gdp male.is it the f1,s or the f2s paperchase?76

william76

william76

There's cracking plants in both the f1s and the f2s.im going to work it a few more gens.there should be a few pics about.76

william76

william76

Yea,its an old skool, nl 5 x hazemist xd to a reversed big buddha tahoe.the nlhaze mom is haze dom,has that old inscense smell from the pure haze,like a fine. specimen of o haze.wen xd to the tahoe still haze dom but with an og smell to it and slightly. chunkier buds,one of the stinkiest plants,iv still got her(clone only}76.

Last edited:
H

happy b

Yea,its an old skool, nl 5 x hazemist xd to a reversed big buddha tahoe.the nlhaze mom is haze dom,has that old inscense smell from the pure haze,like a fine. specimen of o haze.wen xd to the tahoe still haze dom but with an og smell to it and slightly. chunkier buds,one of the stinkiest plants,iv still got her(clone only}76.
i must admit will,that sounds pretty awesome.sounds like you put a bit of thought into that one.

william76

william76

Polihybrid,lol,nice to have somebody interested in her,shes a worthy plant,i gave quite a few out,thinkin peeps would grow them,nope,there unknown so I should have guessed{im not talkin of uz guys}yea she's real strong and. stinky,big buds on. Most,76
Poli purps f2 t
Poli purps f2
Poli purps f2 s

H

happy b

Polihybrid,lol,nice to have somebody interested in her,shes a worthy plant,i gave quite a few out,thinkin peeps would grow them,nope,there unknown so I should have guessed{im not talkin of uz guys}yea she's real strong and. stinky,big buds on. Most,76 View attachment 506745View attachment 506746View attachment 506747
That looks gorgeous will.i bet if you hadnt called em poli purp but called em just by the lineage peeps would crack em.i know your making me want to pop some but i just dont got the room.i wont be doing that with the AD dont you worry bro.)ill be poppin those as soon as i got the room.trouble is will my rooms are already over flowing with stuff youv already gave me and stuff you influenced me to get.you bastard.lol.

Top Bottom