Political Pawn

• Thread starter FattyJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FattyJ

FattyJ

Gotta love small town politics, 2 mature plants and 8 unsexed seedlings constitute manufacturing with intent to distribute... what a fucking joke... 1 month from a mayoral election, go figure...

Political pawn
Political pawn 2
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Look at the dumb ass mayor in the newspaper clipping and her ass-kissing Sheriff. I bet those two have a lot of fun stroking each other's egos. Duh I'm Dudley Do-Right and I just stopped a serious crime. Someone give me a button I'm special duh.:puke2:

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I wonder how many traffic violations that piece of shit wrote so far this year. I bet he likes to pull little kids over on their bikes puffs his chest out at them and cock off about where are you headed.:puke2:

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Just look at him in the picture you can tell he's an arrogant cocksucker!

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

That's the kind of piece of shit that will crawl into bed with Monsanto and try to bust all the private Growers. While they pet him and tell him he's a good little boy. What a ignorant fucking scumbag.:puke2:

FattyJ

FattyJ

Yes, about as pathetic as they come... Arrest a disabled man for a couple PLANTS that are used medically on a Dr. Recommendation....

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I wonder if they had some firecrackers in their house and now they're hit up on explosive charges. It's incredible the way they take a tiny little thing and blow it up into something it's not.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I would have a lot more respect for law enforcement if they would start supporting the community and start helping people. I bet a lot of those guys go home and drink alcohol and and take prescription drugs and think they're Justified because it is legal. When everyone knows that alcohol and prescription drugs are a thousand times worse than a guy smoking a little marijuana.

Latest posts

Top Bottom