POLL: Anyone else play music for your plants? if so what do you play for them?

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Music helps plants grow.

• True

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • False

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 12 24.5%

• Total voters
K

krunchbubble

Premium Member
Supporter
music does not help the least bit. they cant hear anything. like putting a nail through the stem or boiling the roots, its all a whole bunch of horse sh!t....... :mooning

Z

zorglub

Very minimalistik progresiv tecno :)

It is the sound of a fan and a dehumidifier.

cheers Zorg

B

blueglass70

i've always thought Marvin Gaye would be good ya wanna get the girls dripping right.

sun

sun

i want to try some gregorian chant on a loop ,however on the this tv program (mythbusters )they tested out all types of music on plants & plants did respond better to music & the plants that were subjected to death metal did better than any of the other plant groups

R

ReelBusy1

i want to try some gregorian chant on a loop ,however on the this tv program (mythbusters )they tested out all types of music on plants & plants did respond better to music & the plants that were subjected to death metal did better than any of the other plant groups

i'm going to look for that Mythbusters episode.
I like that show.

J

Jalisco Kid

They feel it whether they react to it by giving you more weight I doubt it. I always have music in my room to cover noise from the room. JK

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

i play hard house, techno and break beats for them!!!maybe some occasinal led zep or pink floyd!!! i think they like the vibration!!!peace djxx

C

crazycanuckster

Bach and Bethoven

The classical stuff....The plants love it and you'll be smarter after smokin the final product!

S

sososohigh

I hope its true bc my babies have no choice but to listen to tunes

P

purpleblockhead

i play classical on timer in my flower room, i read somewhere that plants like classical, i dont like it but if it helps them hey im with it

R

Rolln J

I sing to them - usually about how bad I want to cut them down, dry, cure and smoke them...

i play classical on timer in my flower room, i read somewhere that plants like classical, i dont like it but if it helps them hey im with it

didnt mythbusters find that plants liked death metal the best?

H

headband707

I would have to say Kottonmouth Kings , Whyte Cliff Jean, Grouch, All Marleys Kids, Binary Star,Mr.Cheeks, Most underground music nothing from the radio.. peace out Headband707

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
They listen to howard 100 and howard 101 24/7..
They seem to really respond well to the Bubba show haha

:passingjoint:

Greyskull

Greyskull

Singing Birds: Nature's Relaxing Sounds

^this cd is the shit. with a good breeze your girls will think there are in cannabis heaven while they are sernaded by bird song, flute & drums. very serene and relaxing to work in the rooms, too.

41RXP3JS8XL SS500
Z

zoeronerer

^this cd is the shit. with a good breeze your girls will think there are in cannabis heaven while they are sernaded by bird song, flute & drums. very serene and relaxing to work in the rooms, too.

birdsong is proven to help cell function in plants...when used in the morning and evening.........other mid and high frequency help too but soothing music with not 2 much base lets say first and last 2 hours of the day for optimum results.............they like dub and downtempo in my exp as well..

..and when you talk to them and tell em "be good daddy needs a new pair of shoes baby"....i also tell em to feed me and if they "make me a sandwich i wont talk to any of the other ones". basically boostin up the ego .... im no joke with the sweet talk.....

Top Bottom