• 3 Days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-7 Days

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gardenholic

Gardenholic

Hey guys,

This is Day 50 for this Critical Kush from Barney's farm. The hairs are only 60-70% orange, but the trichomes are getting very milky. Since this strain is 100% Indica, I would like to take it before I see too much amber,

I am trying to plan out the last couple waterings to ensure she gets taken at the perfect time. Here are a few shots to help you make a determination.

They are planted in fox farm ocean forest and root organics master's pack was used all through flower. She should be sufficieny flushed from the last two heavy waterings, but I'm sure one more wouldn't hurt.
Poll  first plant critical kush harvest time
Poll  first plant critical kush harvest time 2
Poll  first plant critical kush harvest time 3
Poll  first plant critical kush harvest time 4
Poll  first plant critical kush harvest time 5

JMcG

JMcG

I just moved two CK into bloom too . Can't wait to see big colas like yours! BF does have it finishing at 50 -60 days, but it also says eight weeks to finish in the same description. Strainfinder has it finished at around 66 days.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Hey guys,

This is Day 50 for this Critical Kush from Barney's farm. The hairs are only 60-70% orange, but the trichomes are getting very milky. Since this strain is 100% Indica, I would like to take it before I see too much amber,

I am trying to plan out the last couple waterings to ensure she gets taken at the perfect time. Here are a few shots to help you make a determination.

They are planted in fox farm ocean forest and root organics master's pack was used all through flower. She should be sufficieny flushed from the last two heavy waterings, but I'm sure one more wouldn't hurt.View attachment 688082 View attachment 688083 View attachment 688084 View attachment 688085 View attachment 688086

Looking real good man I'd wait until those white hairs are more matured tho don't rush it. They will only get better

Gardenholic

Gardenholic

Thanks everyone! Despite not being able to get my nutrients locked in completely, the plant still turned out ok. Leaves aren't beautiful, but at this point I can't expect them to repair.

This was my thought as well with all the white hairs. She can easily endure another week of plain water, and even a week after that to really dry out if I really wanted to push.

I will water again tonight and check back in a couple days. :)

tifosi

tifosi

I have grown 5 of those out over the last 2 seasons some are well done in 8 weeks and some take up to 10 weeks.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

flush with some tea. =) make her eat up all the nutes. wait till the leaves fade to yellow. no more cal mag. throw some blk strap molasses.

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Did you mainline these? What was your training technique, you did very well to get such an even canopy

Latest posts

Top Bottom