Votes: 25 32.1%
  • Kief

Votes: 26 33.3%
  • Oil

Votes: 27 34.6%

• Total voters
S

shivavaranessi

fuck them oils off messy shit that is lol althught i will smoke a pipe if given one, went for hash neways tastey stuff :P

A

arkady2300

I personally like to make oil with my trimmings and smaller nugs, a good dollop of BHO on a nug really is impressive. I cant wait till I have enough cannabis on hand to turn a harvest or two into BHO.

R

ReelBusy1

close race

with the numbers at 20, 22 and 26 this is a closer race than I thought might be.
It just goes to show the true diversity of benefits all can find from so many uses in an amazing plant like marijuana.
How great is that!

G

G.F. Greens

im with FF on this im on a kief kick atm but oil if i wanna sleep or in pain but kief for flavor and travels easy less mess then oil not big a fan of hash but its good shit none the less.

A

adam

i chose kief cuz its the only one i can smoke daily. the others i know are more potent but shit i never got a chance to find out.so to those who do oil i wish i had a taste.from what i gather its just like unloading a shotgun to your head

Z

zoochory

What is the difference between hash and kief?

Do you mean pressed and unpressed hash, or what?

I love oil, dry sieve and imports.

T

tophmaster

hash like bubble keif dry seive style
i gotta say oil is #1 by far
mainly it seems like the only reason people are choosing anything else is cuz oil is just to strong for them, lol which is fine if some cant take it but it is all about ptency smoothness and taste one kut hit and your very well medicated
now i do like bubble gotta be full melt though and i need to smoke more than erl by far
and keif i dont really like at all just kinda poop
dont like the taste and doesnt get me even close to as high as the other too, only thing its good for is making pot food. oil is the fire fire fire

G

G-wizz

Its so hard to beat a good oil though. But i only smoke oil that i have made myself to ensure the oil was purged properly.

Improperly made oil can be a public safety issue

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

nothing beats 3 yr old charas cream from Malana @ 2000+ meters sl LOL

Top Bottom