Pollen Chucker.

• Thread starter Alkaline
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alkaline

Hi, I'm chuck the pollen chucker. I like to chuck pollen. So how much pollen could a pollen chucker chucker if a pollen chucker could chuck pollen?

I don't know, man. I'm working on my fifth rip of sift made from this Kandy Kush stuff since I've been sick lately. It's good stuff. Strong. :bong2:

Figured I would say hello. I'm a breeder here in the Rockies. I like to mess around with genetics and make better, more beautiful, more healing bud. I see cannabis as medicine and I consider it my job to preserve lines, find new strains and refine the knowledge of how cannabis helps treat illness.

I really like my job.

I like to talk about cannabis. I like to smoke cannabis. I like to smoke cannabis while talking about cannabis. It's really kind of an obsession, I guess. I've grown weed from all kinds of breeders, from all different regions of the world and I enjoy the similarities that they all seem to have, as well as the ways in which they are different. My favorite strain to work with right now is my Grape Ape x Ozark Pine cross. The selections made from this cross are going to become part of my strain Kentucky Moonshine. Since the original mother (Juicy Fruit) died, I had to find another. Grape Ape, with it's purple pistils and grapey flavor and smell was an obvious next-best.

Well, that's all for now.

Peace.

:animbong:

Solidopc

Solidopc

Hey dude! That you llama? Juzt logged in after bout 2yrs cos you said this is ya place now. How are things brother? Much changed for me which is why i went awol so long. Back now though. Shit been sorted. Let me know it defo you bro. Got stuff i wanna talk bout. 1lv.Solid.

monkeymun

monkeymun

Welcome to the Farm! If you like talking cannabis, you'll enjoy it here. ;)

Top Bottom