Pollen sacks or underdeveloped calyx?

• Thread starter Rdub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rdub

Rdub

I posted this question on my grow diary but hoping it may get some more views here. Long story short I had some flowering autos in the same tent as some that were vegging. The vegging plants quickly grew to be much bigger than the ones in bloom and have totally over shadowed them. Humidity in the tent is sky rocketing and these plants are just taking up space at this point So I decided to chop. After trimming a few branches I started noticing lots of these sacks. But they kind of just look like underdeveloped calyx. I've cut i to several and they are indeed hollow but I havent seen any pollen come out. Not really sure how visible pollen is to the naked eye anyway here are a bunch of pics some better than others

Pollen sacks or underdeveloped calyx
Pollen sacks or underdeveloped calyx 2
Pollen sacks or underdeveloped calyx 3
Pollen sacks or underdeveloped calyx 4
Pollen sacks or underdeveloped calyx 5
Pollen sacks or underdeveloped calyx 6
Pollen sacks or underdeveloped calyx 7
Pollen sacks or underdeveloped calyx 8
Pollen sacks or underdeveloped calyx 9
Pollen sacks or underdeveloped calyx 10
Pollen sacks or underdeveloped calyx 11
Pollen sacks or underdeveloped calyx 12
Rdub

Rdub

Thats what I was afraid of . Can this bud still be trimmed, dried and toked? Also what are the chances of pollinating my other plants in flower if I'm trimming in the same room as them but outside the tent?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Under developed. Not sure I see any sacs. But I’m not vet. Happy grows.

Rdub

Rdub

Oh good I got some fucking monster ladies in that tent that are just crushin it. I was about ready to go drown my sorrows in an 18 pack and a quart of Ben and Jerry's

Rdub

Rdub

Here's the tent I pulled that lady from you can see the whole in the middle was her. She was only about a foot tall. I dont care so much about her but if I lost the others I would be quite upset

20200413 150747 resize 84
Rdub

Rdub

This is all good news. I hung her up in the drying tent untrimmed until I could figure out what was going on . I dont have the fortitude to go back and set the trimming station up again today so its a good excuse to put it off until tomorrow. Or maybe...I've never dry trimmed. Maybe this will be my test run on dry trimming. I just hate trimming so much its a pain in the ass

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

This is all good news. I hung her up in the drying tent untrimmed until I could figure out what was going on . I dont have the fortitude to go back and set the trimming station up again today so its a good excuse to put it off until tomorrow. Or maybe...I've never dry trimmed. Maybe this will be my test run on dry trimming. I just hate trimming so much its a pain in the ass
I have tried countless methods for drying and curing and dry trimming is the way to go in my experience. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom