Pollen sacs on a female plant?

• Thread starter Squam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Squam

Squam

Hi so this is my first grow and I try to be on top of anything happening my two mother plants and I happened to just now run across what look like pollen sacs but she has been flowering for 3 and 1/2 weeks now. I’m super lost i don’t know if I’m right I’m just going off pictures but please help I took clones off her. Any help and feedback would be super helpful.

Pollen sacs on a female plant
Pollen sacs on a female plant 2
Pollen sacs on a female plant 3
Pollen sacs on a female plant 4
Pollen sacs on a female plant 5
Pollen sacs on a female plant 6
growsince79

growsince79

Looks bad. Kill it and the clones. Hopefully you other will not herm. It might get seeds from the flowers that already opened.

Squam

Squam

Does that mean my one other mother is bound to have seeds and if so do my clones from the other plant should be killed ? I just don’t want to start over from scratch I wanna try and save some of my clones and get rid of the Hermies is that possible?

Squam

Squam

Looks bad. Kill it and the clones. Hopefully you other will not herm. It might get seeds from the flowers that already opened.
I have total od 5 clones 2 from my not hermie plant and 3 from the hermie can I kill the 3 and leave the 2 should I be ok doing that???

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Kill the clones from hermed plants and I would toss that mother out so it doesn’t pollinate the others in your space. Check for light leaks or bugs as either of those can cause it to herm. As well as genetics or human error.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

If everything you know is good then it’s gotta be genetics.

TurboSlowgrow

TurboSlowgrow

Hi so this is my first grow and I try to be on top of anything happening my two mother plants and I happened to just now run across what look like pollen sacs but she has been flowering for 3 and 1/2 weeks now. I’m super lost i don’t know if I’m right I’m just going off pictures but please help I took clones off her. Any help and feedback would be super helpful.
I don’t see pollen sacs (bananas) take another look, pistoles will look hairy, like they have trichromes on them, pollen sacs will be smooth

9FEA89D3 2AB8 48CA BD47 F433B50F7147
TurboSlowgrow

TurboSlowgrow

This is so late in flower, I’m not worried about it. Chopping on the weekend

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

I don’t see pollen sacs (bananas) take another look, pistoles will look hairy, like they have trichromes on them, pollen sacs will be smooth
I've gotten these as well in the past. I've let them ride for a while and they end up being the little banana bunches. So I chop them down.

TurboSlowgrow

TurboSlowgrow

The only thing worse than seeded buds is buds with immature seeds. Yuk
First indication of bananas was a few days ago, as I said, it’s very late in flower, harvest is planned for the weekend. Throwing out a few bananas at the end of life cycle is normal. A last ditch attempt to get laid, even if it’s by itself lol. There won’t be any seeds here and the few pollen sacs haven’t burst. Some will pluck the nanners off as soon as they see them. *Important to clean your grow area after an indoor grow especially so if there’s any chance of pollen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom