Pollenated early? Questions

• Thread starter Nutts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nutts

Nutts

Hey fellow growers, quick question here..I have thirteen plants, five are on day fifty one and the other eight are on day fifteen..I found a couple well developed seeds in one of the older plants..which means a male flower opened at some point right? Well the seed is fully developed , does that mean it happened a while ago? Also what happens if the younger ones got pollen on em when they were in their first week of flower? No pistils have died back or anything, they look fine but I'm scared

darkmatter

darkmatter

spray your room with some water clean up wipe everything down.if you got some tiger striped seeds then 30+ days ago you had some kind of pollen. look real close at all your 50 day buds especialy near where your seeing seed in regular light, look for hermi busted banana peal lookin sacs.if you had males a month ago even if you think you remove them in time, they still may drop some pollen.if your new plants got seeded as long as you clean up they will grow past the seeds. throw these seeds in the trash if you dont know who the daddy is.

Nutts

Nutts

spray your room with some water clean up wipe everything down.if you got some tiger striped seeds then 30+ days ago you had some kind of pollen. look real close at all your 50 day buds especialy near where your seeing seed in regular light, look for hermi busted banana peal lookin sacs.if you had males a month ago even if you think you remove them in time, they still may drop some pollen.if your new plants got seeded as long as you clean up they will grow past the seeds. throw these seeds in the trash if you dont know who the daddy is.

Thanks man..so it would be a lot worse if pollen got in there on week four or so?the more pistils the more pollen gets caught?
One of my plants did hermi..but it could have been the wife turning on the light during the dark and forgetting it for two hours..happened twice..six weeks apart..
So even if the first piatils got pollenated only those first little sacks would grow seeds?
,thanks man much appreciated.last thing I wanna do is fuck up the grow.

2012 01 09 174257
Top Bottom