Pollenation? or natural progression?

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

noticed a few hairs turning color, im on day 27 in coco

sorry for all the stupid questions this round guys, im just super paranoid about any and everything going wrong

Pollenation or natural progression
Pollenation or natural progression 2
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the pics are kinda blurry. but i dont think thats pollenation. the almost seem to be turning a pinkish color? what strain are u running and what have you been feeding her? also is there a reason to worry its been pollenated? is there a male around or has the strain been known to hermi

420Gator

420Gator

that pic is of a headband but I saw a little of that on a skunk too.
Right now their diet is tap water,tiger bloom and a tiny bit of beastie budz
There are no males and I couldn't find any hermies but that doesn't mean they're aren't any. Ughhh

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If you think there are hermies or something, you might want to give the ladies some spritzing with water just before lights-out to kill the pollen.

I can't say what it is, but it's not normal in my experience, it's a sign of impending DOOM! No, I'm kidding, but if pistils are dying less than 30 days in, then I would pay close attention to anything else the plants might be communicating. Like the necrotic leaf margins already developing on lower leaves, other stuff that maybe the rest of us can't see.

sdog

sdog

Hey bro dont worry about it, it looks like you have a fan or air blowing intensely directly on that bud. It has happened to me lol. maybe? good luck!

W

WW Lover

Is just on the very top buds? It may be your light is a bit to close and they're getting a sunburn. Just a thought.

420Gator

420Gator

If you think there are hermies or something, you might want to give the ladies some spritzing with water just before lights-out to kill the pollen.

necrotic leaf margins already developing on lower leaves, other stuff that maybe the rest of us can't see.

thanks for the tip on the water killing the pollen. how late into flower could you get away with this?

that lower leaf had got a heavy and accidental foliar feeding when i was watering lol

420Gator

420Gator

Hey bro dont worry about it, it looks like you have a fan or air blowing intensely directly on that bud. It has happened to me lol. maybe? good luck!

i think ur right sdog! atleast i really hope so

when i took the glass off the lights my temps rose to 81 so i put a fan right on top of my portable and had it blowing down the center of the room

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
thanks for the tip on the water killing the pollen. how late into flower could you get away with this?

that lower leaf had got a heavy and accidental foliar feeding when i was watering lol
You can do it all the way through flower, but you don't need to. Seeds take time to form, about a month or so.

Top Bottom