Pollinating And Returning To Flower Room?

• Thread starter Thereallenny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thereallenny

Thereallenny

I am attempting to pollinate just one plant that is my flower room. I am going to put the female in a separate room in my shop with the male and basically just shake the male to release the pollen. I’m trying to collect the pollen neatly and brush it on or anything else I’ve seen done. I’m new to breeding. But the same day I pollinate the female she needs to go back in the room with the other flowering plants and 1000% have to make sure the other plants are not exposed to the pollen. I’ve heard I can wash it off with water and that will kill the pollen left over. Is there a certain amount of time I need to allow the pollen to sit on the female before washing her off? Everything if possible needs to be done same day. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

firstcitizen

firstcitizen

First Citizen
Supporter
Watch this :

Sorry for my English. You can take pole from the male and to pollinate only few buds from one female. You can put a plastic bag on the polinated buds to proteckt the other plants from pollination .
Your female mother will have seeds only to the buds that you want. On same plant you can have buds with seeds and without seeds.

I hope this to help you .

Latest posts

Top Bottom