Pollinating question

• Thread starter Kquira
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kquira

Whats up guys, 1. I got basically one room for both veg and flower so what would be the best way not to get the whole crop pollinated?

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

There are only three rules. Don’t expose them to bright light, never get them wet, and what ever you do, never, never feed them after midnight!

Dbear180

Dbear180

Put pollen in a bag, very carefully place bag around a big bud & rubberband shut. Shake. Let sit for a day. Remove rubber band & mist inside of bag & bud before removal to keep any random pollen from flying away during removal. That bud will have seeds. Rest will be clean.

But you cant veg & flower at the same time in the same space if that's what you were really asking.

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Put pollen in a bag, very carefully place bag around a big bud & rubberband shut. Shake. Let sit for a day. Remove rubber band & mist inside of bag & bud before removal to keep any random pollen from flying away during removal. That bud will have seeds. Rest will be clean.

But you cant veg & flower at the same time in the same space if that's what you were really asking.
You can with autos, right?

K

Kquira

Bro i really appreciate the reply, and not thats quite what i was asking altho u already gave a little insight , i got one room thats is it And its about time to flower i want seeds the plants are just beautifull critical orange punch 1 and a master kush 1 plant as well so i want to mist a branch of the COP hoping to pollinate the very same plant with that pollen and the master kush for a cross , im just want to know if you guys know a way to mitigate the spreading of the pollen so i can still have bud to smoke you feel me. 1 room bro lol

Dbear180

Dbear180

Well if you dont have a male your gonna need to get your hands on some pollen. Otherwise you shouldn't have any seeds. You can stress them into growing some male flowers but I'm not one to give advice about that. Its not something I really do so I dont wanna lead you down the wrong path. I've made seeds on accident from nothing but females but like I said it was an accident.

K

Kquira

Well if you dont have a male your gonna need to get your hands on some pollen. Otherwise you shouldn't have any seeds. You can stress them into growing some male flowers but I'm not one to give advice about that. Its not something I really do so I dont wanna lead you down the wrong path. I've made seeds on accident from nothing but females but like I said it was an accident.
they are female plants im about to induce male flowers by misting colloidal silver at 40 ppm thats where the pollen will come from shooting for all fem seeds

Dbear180

Dbear180

Ohhhhhhhh I got ya. I think you can still do the bag trick once you get male flowers & just pollinate that branch. Afterwards the water process should still stop any fliers as your male flowers will die after.

K

Kquira

Ohhhhhhhh I got ya. I think you can still do the bag trick once you get male flowers & just pollinate that branch. Afterwards the water process should still stop any fliers as your male flowers will die after.
thank you b peace

Top Bottom