Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
If I grew up in a confined space and watched my friends disappear once they got to a certain age and I constantly smelled burning human flesh 😳🤔🤣
Soylent Green is People????
I don’t know man, why’d you have to put that thought in my head 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
On a serious note, the smoke can clog the stomata on the leaves surface if you clambake the tent, but otherwise it’s probably a little extra CO2 which is good.
I smoke all damned day around my plants in veg, every now and again in flower.
Joints and bong rips. Never really noticed anything off putting from it. Other wise I would have stopped doing it years ago. If you air game is tight, no worries.

Last edited:
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I smoke all damned day around my plants in veg, every now and again in flower.
Joints and bong rips. Never really noticed anything off putting from it. Other wise I would have stopped doing it years ago. If you are game is tight, no worries.
Yeah I think you’d have to literally fill the tent or grow area with so much smoke that it’d be hard to see through, for it to have any effect on them.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah I think you’d have to literally fill the tent or grow area with so much smoke that it’d be hard to see through, for it to have any effect on them.
I was smoking one of those 1/4 oz spliffs with them yesterday, I def thought to myself, you shouldn’t be doing this, so I dipped out, that silver dollar circumference was puffing like a train. Def made feel uncomfortable, so yeah, there is a limit tho, has to be?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
They look great.

How long do you usually let them go for?

Something I’ve been thinking about recently.

The later you take them into flower, the greater the risk of herm? Am I correct on that? Thanks ✌️
It can be an issue if they over ripen.
But not all strains do that, also timing, seeds need sometime to form, so if nanners pop up, you may dodge the bullet as well. And thx for the nice words.
9-10 weeks on these usually, I have 3 going now. 2 of them will be getting bred in a tent setup.

Z

Zab

So here are some shots of the last cali blues run…..Hope y’all like it!
Hope everything is going great for y’all.
👊🏻🤡
Wow, those look frickin AWEsome Cap, Love the pics but when will we be able to send smellagrams, or smell & vision to each other🤓?
Just love looking at the photo's res man, although it sometime keeps me from doing my own tending, yep I lied it always does 🌋
You always do great work, sorry I forgot its not work to you it's a way of life kudos.🤡👊🌋

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Wow, those look frickin AWEsome Cap, Love the pics but when will we be able to send smellagrams, or smell & vision to each other🤓?
Just love looking at the photo's res man, although it sometime keeps me from doing my own tending, yep I lied it always does 🌋
You always do great work, sorry I forgot its not work to you it's a way of life kudos.🤡👊🌋
Thank you. It’s def tough to call it work,
Nailed that hahaha:
As soon as I crack the code for smellagrams im creating the “pocket spaulding grow companion” app on all available platforms
🤡👊🏻 🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So here are some shots of the last cali blues run…..Hope y’all like it!
Hope everything is going great for y’all.
👊🏻🤡
Some cali blues babies I’m running now, been slow rolling them but still topping and pruning them a lot in these 1 gallon pots, when they finally make it to thier forever home, they are gonna go fucking crazy. I missed running this stuff, almost forgot how well it takes literally anything.

IMG 4883
IMG 4882
IMG 4881
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Mowie 86
Kona gold 86
They are badass little kids.
Putting in work. Taking to these leds a lot better now that they have hardened off.
Growth rate has increased a bunch the last week
Pic 1 mowie
Pic 2 Kona

IMG 4885
IMG 4886
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Personal.
Every jar holds something different.
It’s nice to have a solid variety. For those hoping to not spend loot now that you are in the game, this is defi A huge help in that dept.

IMG 4888
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Personal.
Every jar holds something different.
It’s nice to have a solid variety. For those hoping to not spend loot now that you are in the game, this is defi A huge help in that dept.
Variety is the spice of life, that’s why I shop at the dispensary and the seed companies at the same time. I’m on the never ending quest to find something new or rediscover something old (nothing wrong with getting back to the routes of all these hybrids). I hope that I never find the one ☝🏽. Cannabis is kinda like a river, in that it’s constantly changing and it’s never the same strain “for me” day after day. Always different and always enjoyable.
Image000002

INZANE INDA MEMBRANE PHENO #3

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Variety is the spice of life, that’s why I shop at the dispensary and the seed companies at the same time. I’m on the never ending quest to find something new or rediscover something old (nothing wrong with getting back to the routes of all these hybrids). I hope that I never find the one ☝🏽. Cannabis is kinda like a river, in that it’s constantly changing and it’s never the same strain “for me” day after day. Always different and always enjoyable. View attachment 2164634
INZANE INDA MEMBRANE PHENO #3
Yo, that metaphor fits perfectly, dope i say, dope indeed👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom