Pollination Before Reveg?

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Is it possible to pollinate some lower buds before chopping the plant and then revegging the plant to get clones and usable seeds from the same plant?
Even if everyone says it wont work Im gonna try so...

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Is it possible to pollinate some lower buds before chopping the plant and then revegging the plant to get clones and usable seeds from the same plant?
Even if everyone says it wont work Im gonna try so...
I have no idea but do try it and let us know.

After i get settled and have room i intend to try it.

This year my griw is goung to be on a wing and a prayer.

Tempted to try the Bonsai mother plant route too.

I grew Bonsai for many years.

Aftee i get my new place witg powder i can do a lot more

This year will be growing Mexican brick weed and Hawaiian Dream.

Next year will be getting some medicinal auto flower genetics. I want to pollinate tge girls with a Hawaiian Dream male then back cross the Hawaiian Dream cross with other pure autos until i get 87.5-93.25 auto genetics that still auto flower.

Hawaiian Dream is a Blue DreanXMaui Waui cross. A nice medicinal photo period plant 16% THC 8% CBD.

Looking at Medical Kush abd one other auto

420Artie

420Artie

I received free plants that we're pollinated two weeks into flower. I reveged them but found some seeds on the lower branches later on, they went through their whole phase even though the plants had reverted back to veg. once the seeds we're ripe I planted them and they germed just fine. so it will work, it did for me.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I have some home made coloidal silver that I wand to hit a few buds with after chop to see if I can get some pollen to fertilize another revegplant with.

indicabush

indicabush

Monster cropping and pollination....I'm in and will be using the rodelization technique. Yes, i know that this may not produce all feminine seeds, but I'm okay with this (organic vs collodial).

Top Bottom