Pollination Question...

• Thread starter tec dan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tec dan

tec dan

Hello all,
In general, after pollinating a plant, how long should I wait before I am able to foliage spray? So to not mess with the pollination process, thanks!

Last edited:
Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
More like 4-5 hours. Some people do that so the female can be put back into a space with other females without pollinating those indirectly.

It's usually after 24-48 hours that you can clearly notice the effect of pollination but the action that matters occurs much faster.

tec dan

tec dan

More like 4-5 hours. Some people do that so the female can be put back into a space with other females without pollinating those indirectly.

It's usually after 24-48 hours that you can clearly notice the effect of pollination but the action that matters occurs much faster.
Thanks for this greatly needed info, this is my first time pollinating, so I kinda don't know what/when to see any changes. would anybody happen to have a closeup image of a lady that's a week into pollination? I don't seem to see any changes yet, just developing flowers, and its been exactly a week since pollination. Thanks again for all your very helpful info :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom