Polyhybrid hunt: OGKB and GG4 hybrids

• Thread starter meadowsweet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
meadowsweet

meadowsweet

Looking good in there. Tuned in for the show. Been wondering how that cork if working for growers.
The cork soil is amazing so far. Phenomenal texture and water retention and the nutrient loaf is spot on: not too weak (although needs a little boost of CalMag) and definitely not too hot, I've planted cuttings right out of the EZ-Cloner in it and transplanted 10 day-old seedlings in it with no negative impact whatsoever. I'm desperately trying to get my hands on more than the five sample bags I was gifted

yo man, who made those Girl Scout Glues? Im about to run the Gorilla Glue #4……thought this was a new strain, can't believe there are already crosses being run.

@Organicyumyum These are from a private breeder. This one is GG#4 x (Fire Alien White x Animal Cookies), but there has been a HUGE influx in GG#4 crosses since, say, the Santa Rosa cup. I know Redeyed Genetics has two crosses of it out (GG4 x {NL5 x White Lotus} and a GG4 x {bubba Kush x white lotus}) and one I've got my eye on Exotic's GG#4 x Starfighter IX2 cross "Future". That one is going to be rad I bet...

C

CAMGROW

hi there
saw your post about the super soil from dna we have have got plenty in stock were based in Cambridge in the uk.
we charge 16.99 uk pounds per 50l bag
call us on uk 01223 424646
hope you get message we are on of the fasting growing growshops in the uk.
cheers...

Top Bottom