Pond liner off gassing?

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

Hey Im about to set up someones room with pond liner, but before I do I wanted to see if anyone has had problems with off-gassing with pond liner? Thanks

Papa

Papa

Supporter
great question mrd. i've been wondering the same thing about rubber products in general. what do we look for regarding rubber/plastic products to determine if off-gassing is going to be a problem? i was gonna throw a rubber mat in a room last week, but the smell of the rubber made me stop and wonder if it might be a problem.

for some products (like, i would assume, a pond liner), we can review the msds sheets . . . so when that's the case, what should we look for on them to know if it's a problem?

J

Jalisco Kid

Throw it out in the hot sun for a week to get rid of the manufacturing process fumes first. JK
Or buy my system and forget about leaks, hope you are doing well.

cannabeans

cannabeans

works for me...

i put pond liners in my rooms with no problems.... you will want to air it out for a week or so....but thats it! never a prob!

F

fondiz

i got a pond liner in my room. i let the liner sit out a couple days to get rid of the smell. havent had a problem with the liner yet.

sedate

sedate

Residual VOC's will be left from production - between a carbon filter and a day or two to air out nothing of concern will remain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom