Poor lil orphan wants to know parents

• Thread starter Jenna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jenna

Jenna

hiya Everybody.. Hey Mota! Hope things are fantastic for you.

Hope you don't mind that I am posting this here.

We have a noname bean bag...beans that we've found on the floor after someone's been playing in the collection.

I figured it would be fun to grow one out and see if we can identify it by lookin at it and the way it grows.

While we haven't had a paternity test, Mota... I think this is one of yours. :confused0054:

There's about a 90% chance this is Mota gear (we are mostly monogamous) Its got amazing vigour.

Here is some veg pics. She was growing about a 1/4 inch a day.

noname_feb-12-11_01sm.JPG

Noname_mar-01-11_03sm.JPG

Flower

Noname_mar-07-11_01sm.JPG

Noname_mar-07-11_02sm.JPG

Here she is standing beside a Pg13 (bx1).. she 's the tall gal

PG13-and-Noname_mar-07-11_02sm.JPG

PG13-and-Noname_mar-07-11_01sm.JPG

Today, she's been 18 days in flower

No picking on her cuz she is so short...Veg was full, flower was empty. fiddle dee dee

Any guesses?

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey Jenna,of course it's all right to post here just put a $20 in the box! lol Knowing how many seeds i've sent your household over the years i wouldn't have a clue. lol I thought we had an agreement to not let the big kid play with the beans? You can never take your eyes off em i tell ya! First thought was an OG kush cross,do some squeezin(the plant that is!) and let me know what ya smell. Might have to wait untill harvest pics and maybe then that big kid can identify it.

Good to see ya girl and please make yourself at home here.

Jenna

Jenna

money_on_the_table.jpeg
:)

I set out a couple seeds in his pillow just to toy with his head the other day..:icon_spin: great fun! heh heh heh (window is frozen shut)

Here's a few more pics...maybe divine inspiration will come..either way...It's turning out to be purdy!

Noname_mar-11-11_03sm.jpg

Noname_mar-11-11_02sm.jpg

Noname-mar-11-11_01sm.jpg

Noname_mar-11-11_05sm.jpg

Off to squeeze her! :boogie:

Jenna

Jenna

Have to put off the smell test, we are both fighting colds here so if I had to guess, vicks vapo rub.. wait, no, that's me!

Heres the latest... I LOVE COCO!

Noname_mar-15-11_01sm.jpg

Noname_mar-15-11_06sm.jpg

Noname_mar-15-11_10sm.jpg

DC105

DC105

Howdy Jenna!! Thats a sweet looking orphan ya got there! Looks like you are gonna have to give her a name!! I am going out to get me a vaper today. Looking for something portable where I can be incognitizo. All thanks to you!!!!

Does my avatar make me look fat?

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

I am going out to get me a vaper today. Looking for something portable where I can be incognitizo. All thanks to you!!!!

Does my avatar make me look fat?

A vape? Another one bites the dust LOL
Do a search for Nebula Vaporizer, I saw them in high times or skunk mag, they looked like the cats butt for vaping on the go.

You're avatar just makes you look fluffy brother ;)

Jenna

Jenna

Merry Meet DC105 I am so glad you are getting a vape! Works best for stealthy toking fer sure. Your avatar looks familiar. Didn't I just see you at the grocery store? heh heh heh. Thanks for chiming in. Stay safe

Hola Garden of Dreams Thanks Garden of Dreams. No chance its a White Eurkle but a girl can dream. I think this coco is going to work out. Hope so! We still have a couple of bins of our organic mix on hand just in case we need an emergency transfusion in the middle of the night!

:makeup Danoroonie's in the thread! KEWL!

Jenna

Jenna

I've had a chance to smell Noname. I know that smell! It's so familiar. It's got a real sweet floral scent.... not like the grasses smell of the Oh x Ak47. It'll come to me.. maybe

Here's her latest and greatest. She is 145 days old.. the last 30 in flower.

She was a bit overnuted. I blame the Supermoon. (techincally, the supermooner.. ahem)

Noname_mar-23-11_01sm.jpg

Noname_mar-23-11_02sm.jpg

Noname_mar-23-11_03sm.jpg

Noname_mar-23-11_04sm.jpg

Noname_mar-23-11_05sm.jpg

Motarebel

Motarebel

OMG! To think you have at least 4 weeks left of flowering,she's gonna have some big guns.

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

You ain't just whistling dixie.
I went in this am and there's a lot of new pistils coming.

Jenna

Jenna

Hiyas

Here's the last NoName pictures. She smells sweetly floral. She's 44 days in flower today.

Noname_apr-5-11_03sm.JPG

Noname_apr-5-11_02sm.JPG

Noname_apr-5-11_01sm.JPG

I was combing through CD's of past grow pics until they all blurred together in a smoky haze. Here's some possibilities or just pics I especially like...

This one is Afghani special

AS-2clone_07-08-05-01.jpg

Blue Buddha (direwolfe's cross)

BB-6_02-12-06_01.jpg

Great White Shark

GWS-1_02-12-06_01.jpg

Strawberry Blonde x C-99

SBx-99-1potup_22-02-06_01.JPG

Wonderberry x SourD

WxSD_07-01-05_03.jpg

I got about a million trillion more pictures to go through.. Might have it cured before we find a match.

Mindbender

MB_07-01-05_01.jpg

Happy HumpDay!

Motarebel

Motarebel

It sure looks like BerryBud, the old russian indica x firecracker. Jenna how'd you like the blue buddha and bubbleberry x sour d ? I got seeds of both i need to run. How ya been,hope all is well up thar?

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

It has an almost sickly sweet smell to it.
If it tastes as good as it smells it puts it in keeper territory for me. Amazing smell.
It's one of those plants you don't smell until you brush it... Then it kind of drags along because it's so sticky and releases that sweet sweet smell.
It's like the smell is familiar but you just can't quite place it.

Jenna

Jenna

It sure looks like BerryBud, the old russian indica x firecracker. Jenna how'd you like the blue buddha and bubbleberry x sour d ? I got seeds of both i need to run. How ya been,hope all is well up thar?

The wd x sd was good. I think it was the first plant I really overnuted. She curled up her leaf and flipped me the bird. You sent us that. I'll have to look back in the notes about her but I remember her high as being uplifting.. a medium stone.. not a heavy hitter.

Buddha was really good. Produced like crazy. Back to the notes I think.

things are good around here. Spring has finally sprung. Christ it was a long drawn out winter. Had to lock dandaloopdaloop in the flower cab to check for light leaks (for hours) out of sheer cabin fever! No worries...let him out before lights on. :makeup

Motarebel

Motarebel

That's the firecracker in it so it's either BB or G-13/BW x Firecracker. The G-13/BW x FC tastes just like sour grapefruit once dried,more so than the actual grapefruit clone.

Jenna

Jenna

Best day of the week imho. So if you had to guess a strain right now, what would you pick?

Seriously? Wednesday is your favorite day? I like Thursdays I think...still got a day to catch up for the week. I work best under pressure.

You know.. It kind of reminds me of a sabretooth. I'll look for a pic of that. Course it could be part of things we haven't germed yet either. It's harder to see leaf development now that there's buddage but the growth pattern showed them reaching for the skies rather than something like bchp. Can't be a williams wonder.. I see those suckers in my sleep. :)

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

And the first thing i thought was Strawberry blonde x C-99.
Something about the pistil growth.
I said it before I thought it kinda thing.

Top Bottom