Poor man's growlight

• Thread starter 420Andrew
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Andrew

420Andrew

Just thought i'd share my multi-thousand dollar top of the shelf light setup that's guaranteed to grow the densest of buds 😎

also should i get rid of the foil in the back and weep it white instead?

ps not for sale

Poor mans growlight
Poor mans growlight 2
Poor mans growlight 3
Last edited:
Formallyhap

Formallyhap

the foil is sketchy not because of the reflecting but because it conducts electricity and I don't thikn your wiring is up to code.

It's like 50 bucks on fleabay or amazon for a very workable light, especially with cyber monday today.

pretty sure I saw a ufo led light for 40 shipped.

420Andrew

420Andrew

worry not for i've replaced my shits n' giggles growlight for a more reliable and safe alternative after quickly realizing it carries a significant fire hazard lmao

edit: i never meant to use it as a growlight and this post isnt to be taken seriously, i was in fact merely practicing wiring. Just want to clarify i'm not actually a dumbo 🤓

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

worry not for i've replaced my shits n' giggles growlight for a more reliable and safe alternative after quickly realizing it carries a significant fire hazard lmao

edit: i never meant to use it as a growlight and this post isnt to be taken seriously, i was in fact merely practicing wiring. Just want to clarify i'm not actually a dumbo 🤓
i freaking love it friend,you should check out big cubes thread,he grows with same type lights and bangs the buds,hell with what folk think ,if that what you got so be it,ive grown with some sketchy shit myself and as long as you feel confedent ,doesnt matter ,you dig,i like it,only thing is the led light needs to point straight down i used a bathroom light fixture to jury rig mine together ,3 bulbs with ceramic sockets and i still use the thing hahah,hard wired to 20 amp romex wire ,ugly as hell but does the job hahahah

Latest posts

Top Bottom