poorwhites 4200ft s.oregon grow

• Thread starter poorwhitefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

poorwhitefarmer

hey all!
just a few pics.
got a couple doozies this year. my first year growing in bigger than 5gal pots outside! i have urkle, fighting buddha f2, shishkaberry, willienelson and a couple others in smaller pots.
1- 24gallon urkle
2- 12gallon shishkaberry
3- 2gallon shishka(7weeks flower today)
4- 12gallon older willienelson pic, shes hard to foto atm
5- 15gal. selected fighting buddha cut(burmesexbb)
peace,
pwf

Urkleabove
7 28shishka
Shishk1
Willie12gallon2
7 16bigfb
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

they are lookin pretty good. how long is the season there and do you have to worry about bud mold? i herd that it was really wet in oregon during the fall.

K

koopa troopa

hey pwf, remember me? chindica? what ever happened with that?

looks like you got some great strains going there. keep on keepin' on!

P

poorwhitefarmer

kuntjoose- we had warm enuff nights by june-ish. the elevation makes everything super cold at night. up to 40f temp diff. from day to night here. add to that im in the high sierras so my relative humidity is in 20%'s if that! i think the coastal area and portland-way is wetter. no bud mould here! i do water these containers often and i hose my plants down amost daily because of the dust. as to my finishing date, i'll have to just find out as most of my outdoor grow advise comes from folk coast-side and lower in elevation so it hasnt matched up with my environment yet. stay 'tooned lol.
koopa my brutha, the chindica isa unpleasant taste in my mouth atm for reasons i wont elaborate on but the geishagalz are being pleasured by a white russian dood atm so there'll be beans floating around. theyll be comin round the mountain when they come. good strain chindica.
thanks for the kind words yall!
heresa pic of my purple whiterussian balls lol
the other is a banana kush from some cali medclub or other.
cant wait to try this one!
peace,
pwf

7 28wrnutz
7 28bananakush
P

poorwhitefarmer

woot!

thank you sub!
i just gotta learn to werk it better lol.
great to see you bro!
peace,
pwf

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice PWF and great to see ya:)

Top Bottom