poping my cherry, blue cheese and quicksilver

• Thread starter waccabacca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

waccabacca

This being my first time at growing, I might just need a few tips along the way. Any advice is more than welcome. I'am growing 4 blue cheese, had 5 but 1 had to go as it was male, and there is no room in my garden for males, at the moment. Also got 1 quicksilver on the go which has autoflower capabillaties, but its not a dewarf plant. There now 6/7 days into flower and looking rather well, if i say so myself. I had veged them under a 125cfl for the first 3 weeks. (I did'nt have my own light at the time) then for a futher week or so under a 400w hps, i know i should've veged them for a couple more weeks at least, but the anticapation got the better of me. I feed them the biobizz range biogrow, alg-a-mic, biobloom and topmax, and so far there taking the nutes no problem. By the way there in your average compost. I'll get the biobizz light mix for the next run. I'll update at least once a week, so thanks to all for having a look. As i said, any comments or advice is more than welcome.:bong2:

First grow2nd day flower 012
First grow 001
Just pics 028
First grow 003
First grow 006
First grow 015
Just pics 024
G

Gorrillagrower

Welcome to the farm waccabacca. Your doin a fine job for your first grow brother. Keep it up and you'll do great

W

waccabacca

Thanks Gorrillagrower, had a wee look at your gallery there, you strictly outside? I see you've had a few monsters on the go previously. You also got some nice ones on the go the now. You got a grow diary going?

G

Gorrillagrower

For the time being yes......Im stricktly a outdoor grower and have been for 20 years. I tried my hand at the indo thang and things were goin well till I let a FUCKN RAT!!!!!!!!!!! into my good graces and it cost me dearly. Gonna be movin to cali in the fall. I'll wait till I get there to start growin indoors again.

Ya bro I have a thread goin for my outdoor. Here's the link....enjoy

www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f7/gorrillas-2009-outdoor-project-8394/

818kid

Hey wacca, are you doing any ventilation in your tent or charcoal filtering? Trying to figure out how to I would want to ventilate mine.

W

waccabacca

Nice grow bro wat tent u runnin them in?

Thanks skunky, they do seem to be going ok now, i had nearly killed them in the first couple of weeks. I was giving then so little water that one of them was like a stick pokeing into the soil, the leaves were nearly wraped round the stem they were drooping that much. Anyway Skunky i'am useing a LAB90-M Mylar grow tent, 90cm w by 50cm d by 160cm h. It'll do me the now, plan is to eventualy use it for mother and vegin room. Space is a bit of a issue at the mo, but that should be sorted out in the next few month. This is the tent before i put the fan inside

First grow 020
W

waccabacca

Hey wacca, are you doing any ventilation in your tent or charcoal filtering? Trying to figure out how to I would want to ventilate mine.

yeah 818kid i've got a carbon air filter in it, i actually just put it in today, as the smell was starting to creep all round the house. It was'nt a problem to me but would attract the wrong kind of attention. So in those circumstances, maybe it would be worth geting one or making your own one. I've got a 100mm rvk fan straped to the filter, then to the light and on out, and you cant smell a thing now, it took the smell away in a couple of mins. Also got two vent flaps open at side and back of tent, and the two spare ducting holes in the tent, i've put a small piece of ducting in it to hold it firm and wraped a stocking around each one to stop unwanted's geting in. It works! also got a 6 inch fan in. Hope you get somthing sorted

First grow 005
First grow 007
Top Bottom