Poppin' a few seeds from THCBay

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

all the pheno's i grew had a lil stretch to em an all were cherry flaver....i had 1 that wasn't as stretchy that had goey style resin an formed nice big colas...another one we had wasn't as gooey an yeilded less with a slightly stronger stretch that didn't form so much a single cola as a bunch of golfball sized nugs...all had dense nugs...az

S

shift00420

looking good ski high, stoked to see bud pics:anim_30:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Chemo x OG Kush...are you kiddin me?? thats the shit right there..

I have ran Lime Chemo, Cherry Chemo, and straight UBC Chemo and all were stellar and then toss a little OG in the mix..badass

Lookin good maing..

Tex

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Hola bro, lookin good. just a fyi on the Skunk ibl, its not a TomHill offerin, its offered by Hill Temple collective, OGBub.

CBF

sky high

sky high

Thanks for the clarification on the Skunk, CBF. In the overall scheme of things I could care less who made it (no disrespect meant to who did!)....I just wanna find the Pepe' Le Pew pheno!

Time will tell but the room with the Lapis and Skunk in it has a very dank odor emimating from it in veg....

I'm not sure which Chemo this is, TK. Maybe my bro who made 'em can fill us in?

My brain is fuzzy...but I seem too remember that the OG was from a pack of beans secured from HS years ago that i popped 5 or 6 of and found all males when I was looking for a female. I gave the rest of the beans to my bro who found a lady and hit his aging (but highly prized and loved) Chemo cut with it....dropping some beans in my lap in return. Hopin for females....the last 4 I popped were..um....all male. (it must be me...LOL)

these are looking GOOD though. Short and squat...and i'm told that the chemo side is where to head on this...so I think we're setting up about as good as can be expected on these @ this point. Should be interesting. I'll be taking cuts today and tossing them into 12/12 to see wTF is going on.C'mon girlies!!

We're at one week of 12/12 tonight on the remainder of the crowd. Hopefully we'lll be seeing a few of em drop trou soon...

s h

sky high

sky high

Ok....things are shaking out here.

Seems like my ratios could have been better...but in the end I'll be crowded enough and will get a small look-see at a few of these to see if anything special pops up.

I ended up with 3 Lapis Mtn x Deep chunk females. 2 are tall/similar, the other is shorter (possibly a DC pheno)

the Skunk - Planted 7 seeds, ended up with 2 females.

The Preservation Dude Haze had the best ratios with 4 of 7 being female. 3 of these are tall/similar, the other one is short/squat.

Both of my Cherry Slyder x Sour Deisel fems held true and are females. i had doubts on the larger one til this AM. #2 is very nice with lots of branches and a shorter stature.

All 4 Alien express were males. Definitely bummed. these had a trippy serration goin on.

The Chemo/OG's are still waiting to show as they went in a week+ later. I got a nice grouping of cuts from em...so hopefully something will gel and I'll end up with a female in the mix. 4 chances.... hopin for te best!

Still have one Skunk and 1 Lapis that are dragging ass showing sex. hopefully by tomorrow i'll have em figured out.

Notes: Lapis # 1 & #2 showed sex first and rooted the fastest.
#2 Cherry slyder was next
Skunks seem slow to root
Pres Haze also slower to root but 3 of 4 showed sex after 1 week or so

s h

lollipopman

lollipopman

that sucks on them alien's i got one female but think she gotta go, stretches to much for my taste.....

cant wait to see how your lapis comes out, i ordered 2 packs (30 seeds) lets hope i get that perfect female i want....sky high did you see the grows on icmag?

darksideX

darksideX

ouhch bro..all males?..bummer damn that sucks fo sure..pm me and we can sort somethin' out..

sky high

sky high

Yeah lollipopman...definitely some nice nuggage in those Lapis shows. It will be interesting to see how they play out and smoke.

yeah...t'was a bummer on the AE's. 2 of em were staying short so i had hopes...but nope...nutz. No worries here Darkside. just disappointed..as always when no females are found.

It'll be nice to get some Cherry Slyder back in the jar though. Cherry menthol goodness. hopefully the Sd will raise it's head in there a bit also...adding to the dankness.

Preservation Dude Haze is an unknown all around but sure is vigourous! Hopefully she won't stretch through the roof...

s h

sky high

sky high

Update time:

Lapis x Deep Chunk

#1 and #2 are very similar in stature
#5 is shorter and more squat

1 & 2 were the first of all of the plants grown from seed to show sex. #5 took a few days longer. Clones rooted in 7-10 days on all phenos.

Lapis5
Lapis5top
sky high

sky high

Skunk IBL

Shorter plant is #5
The taller plant is #6

Both are great rooters.

Skunk5and6
Skunk5and6top
sky high

sky high

Preservation Dude Haze

I have 4 plants. One is reeling from a mg def or from the heat from the supersoil so she is in the 'nursery'....

#1 and 2 are the taller plants
#5 is the short/squat one

Preservation dude haze
Preservation dude haze top
sky high

sky high

Cherry Slyder x Sour Diesel IBL

#1 is the taller plant
#2 is the shorter plant

#2 showed sex the quickest and when cut for clones had the very distinct cherry/menthol smell the CS cut is known for. Add some dank from the SD and baddaboom!

Cherry slyder x sour diesel 1 and 2
Cherry slyder x sour diesel 1 and 2 top
sky high

sky high

Chemo x OG kush

3 ladies in "for sure' mode. 1 still hanging back. 1 male.

2 similar
1 shorter/more squat

the unsexed plant is another short/squat plant

All of these were planted later and are lagging 10 days behind the rest of the group.

Chemo x OG Kush
Chemo x OG Kush top
sky high

sky high

FWIW...all of the above plants are in 12/12 but are still basking under a combo of an 8 lamp t-5 and a 600MH.

I once had a plethora of ballasts and equip but gave a bunch of it away along the road to med folks and a charity auction for someone busted on another site a few years ago.
Now I'm waiting for a couple of 1000 hps's to show that I had to order up for the ocaasion....and once they get here these plants will all go under 3K of HID in a 5 x 10 space.

thanks for checkin in!

s h

R

Rolln J

looking good - some thick healthy babies you got growin there!

3 x 1000 for just those three? thats what I call going all out!

true grit

true grit

Looking real nice broham! Can't wait to see em after stretch and buds start showing! That cherry slyder x sd will be diggity dank! Is the Skunk IBL the HTC that was up at Joe's Auction? Is it road killy or sweet?

sky high

sky high

LOL rollin J...i wish I had the amps and the space for that!

What I meant was that all 13 (or so) of the ladies will be basking in the 3K of light. It won't be a mega-harvest in this space but it should give me somewhat of a preliminary look-see of what the clones may do for me in subsequent runs.

s h

lollipopman

lollipopman

Update time:

Lapis x Deep Chunk

#1 and #2 are very similar in stature
#5 is shorter and more squat

1 & 2 were the first of all of the plants grown from seed to show sex. #5 took a few days longer. Clones rooted in 7-10 days on all phenos.

looking good sky,cant wait to see how they come out....

Latest posts

Top Bottom