Popping purple crunch from greenpoint seeds!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Valenjulio

This will be a week by week update thread on purple crunch. I will be posting photos and info if I run into any problems. Glad to take this journey with this amazing community. Hope you guys enjoy this journey along with me.

Popping purple crunch from greenpoint seeds
Popping purple crunch from greenpoint seeds 2
Popping purple crunch from greenpoint seeds 3
Popping purple crunch from greenpoint seeds 4
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Finishing up their Gooey Glue and Fritter cookies right now, just got their testers, Screaming Cookies and Black Sorbet. They will be up next. along with some stuff from Trustfall.

V

Valenjulio

Finishing up their Gooey Glue and Fritter cookies right now, just got their testers, Screaming Cookies and Black Sorbet. They will be up next. along with some stuff from Trustfall
Finishing up their Gooey Glue and Fritter cookies right now, just got their testers, Screaming Cookies and Black Sorbet. They will be up next. along with some stuff from Trustfall.
Got any pics of the fritter cookies ? Is greenpoint good with germination rate ? I’m so excited

V

Valenjulio

First 2 Fritter Cookies, 2nd 2 are the Gooey Glue. Everything i soaked popped. Are you on their Discord? Lots of help and advice for each strain on there
No I don’t use discord but those look crazy good. This is only my second grow so ima try fimming and or topping with my next plant I only got 1.5 ounces of my head candy so I’m looking to get more.

V

Valenjulio

Popped 2 beans one in a cup of water for 4 hours then put direct in soil and a starter pot the same size as a solo cup and the other doing the paper towel method.

V

Valenjulio

How long after germination of my bean should I wait to turn on the lights?she looks like that right now lol

F45F223A 03CA 4C5C A181 AC089E7B1E49
..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

This will be a week by week update thread on purple crunch. I will be posting photos and info if I run into any problems. Glad to take this journey with this amazing community. Hope you guys enjoy this journey along with me.
Nice bro, I was thinking of grabbing some of those. I just picked up a pack of their banana fruit cake. Can't wait to pop those 😆

V

Valenjulio

Nice bro, I was thinking of grabbing some of those. I just picked up a pack of their banana fruit cake. Can't wait to pop those 😆
Definitely one I wanted to try the most. I didn’t see the banana fruit cake I’ll have to check it out. Did you check out their reverse auction? I got the 6 pack for 12 dollars.

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

Definitely one I wanted to try the most. I didn’t see the banana fruit cake I’ll have to check it out. Did you check out their reverse auction? I got the 6 pack for 12 dollars.
Hell yeah, me too! Got that 6 pack for 14 something on reverse auction. and yo, I open it and there's a 7th seed stuck in the foam piece under lid. I love that they do that.it Was fun watching the price keep dropping lol

V

Valenjulio

Hell yeah, me too! Got that 6 pack for 14 something on reverse auction. and yo, I open it and there's a 7th seed stuck in the foam piece under lid. I love that they do that.it Was fun watching the price keep dropping lol
Ya mine got down to 12 twice bud someone snatched it up so I waited till 2am and snatched at 12 before they took it off the auction lol

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

They gotta lot of cookies cross's and purple punch cross's banana fruit cake is black banana cookies x animal cookies. What was purple crunch again? I remember sounded 🔥 tho

V

Valenjulio

Germination of two seeds complete !!!!!! Now I hope they break thru the soil I put them in lol 😂

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Purple Crunch and Screaming Cookies just showed up in my mailbox.😋
Just finished up a Purple Crash diary and have grown BFC along with many other GP cuts. Can't go wrong with greenpoint prices and quality genetics

V

Valenjulio

Purple Crunch and Screaming Cookies just showed up in my mailbox.😋
Just finished up a Purple Crash diary and have grown BFC along with many other GP cuts. Can't go wrong with greenpoint prices and quality genetics
Well I just popped two beans and both germinated. Now I’m excited to start the grow ima do one indoors and the other on my balcony lol see which one I can get the biggest

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

Purple punch x do-si-dos never tried either strain but from reviews seem fire.
Dosido is sooo bomb. Purple punch is good too, I guess it depends on how it was grown tho. The dosido I smoked was like candy.... literally tasted like fruity pebbles lol

Top Bottom