pops by trichome jungle seeds

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bannana man

pops by trichome jungle seeds on the farm

heres some picks of pops =pot of gold x pynamite shiva..the pineamite shiva is from sonic seeds he crossed pineapple xdynamite xshiva.both theses strains contain skunk and are also big yeilders ,and has been past on to the seedlings ,the taste is spicey skunky sweet,

first pics are from akatilly who tested these for me

Pops by trichome jungle seeds
Pops by trichome jungle seeds 2
Pops by trichome jungle seeds 3
Pops by trichome jungle seeds 4
Pops by trichome jungle seeds 5
Pops by trichome jungle seeds 6
Pops by trichome jungle seeds 7
Pops by trichome jungle seeds 8
B

bannana man

these were grown by ocannabis who is a top grower and he has tested a lot of my gear ,thanks mate ,these were grown from seed with minimul veg time

P O P S Bloom day 47 1 002
P O P S Bloom day 47 1 003
P O P S Bloom day 47 1 007
P O P S Bloom day 47 2 002
P O P S Bloom day 47 2 008
P O P S Bloom day 47 2 018
P O P S Bloom day 47 3 003
P O P S Bloom day 47 3 004
P O P S Bloom day 47 3 006
P O P S Bloom day 47 3 009
B

bannana man

one from me

the pops flower time is 56-63 days ,and is a real hard worker ,easy to grow and produces even with low feeds ,and in all tests done has shown to be mold resistant and not prone to powdery mildew .so a good all round plant with sticky dank skunky sweet buds coverd in a trichome jungle ,

Pops
S

salt beef junkie

Beautiful plants
Great way to ring in '09.
Well done pal.

T

thc4sim

It looks the shit Bannana man!!! Buds look nice and thick!
So did you do the one in the pics at the top straight 12/12?

Great Work!!

P

phoenix

Nice shots bman,always a pleasure to see ocans work,that fella has his game dialled in that much that his phenotypes have a consistent look to them.
helps to start with great genetics of course!

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

POPS Smoke report

Breeder: Trichome Jungle Seeds
Strain: P.O.P.S.
Lineage if known: pops = pot of gold phyco pheno x pynamite shiva
Grower: Ocanabis
Judge:Ocanabis
Type (sativa/indica ratio):

EYE APPEAL

<8> Density
<10> Aroma

COMMENTS:

SMOKE REPORT

<8> Potency
<8> Taste
<8> Smoothness (1 = harsh 10 = smooth)
<8> Indica Influence
<8> Sativa Influence
<1> Effect Onset (1 = immediate 10 = super creeper)
<2-3> Duration (In hours)
<1> Tolerance Buildup (1 = slow 10 = fast)
<10> Overall Satisfaction

COMMENTS:

High Description:
Smell: Spice and skunky
Taste: Skunky
Medical Effects:
<> Medicinal Strength

KEEPER?
<Y> YES

FINAL COMMENTS:
Nice combo of Spicyness and Skunky with an uplifting,motivating yet soothing high that lasts.The effects are felt upon the 1st hit and the more you smoke the stonier you get.Definately a good smoke to share with freinds or just plain ol relaxing with.I took a sample to a freinds place and we got nice and ripped.I left him with a nice size nugget that we never got to.2 days later he calls me up and told me he inturn shared it with a couple of his buddies and he reported to me that his pals just absolutely loved hi and wanted more.So I oblidged him.Tonight I have my closest budy comin over and I fully intend on getin him ripped.(he has a high tolerence level)
later
Ocan.

K

Kilo

great stuff chaps...top work...ive heard alot about these and now seen them ...10/10

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work Bannana Man and to the growers as well. Pot O gold has been a favorite around here for quite some time. I find it to be an extremely fast vegger, and a nice yielder. I'd like to have about 100 of those in the 8th picture crammed into a room.:dance

S

SENSI ZYM

dank as hell man im so looking forward to what my little experiment pulls out lol

the spec opps are all doing nicely in veg bro ill get a thread up when i know what sex they are

B

bannana man

Nice work Bannana Man and to the growers as well. Pot O gold has been a favorite around here for quite some time. I find it to be an extremely fast vegger, and a nice yielder. I'd like to have about 100 of those in the 8th picture crammed into a room.:dance

ye mate that would be big yeild

B

bannana man

dank as hell man im so looking forward to what my little experiment pulls out lol

the spec opps are all doing nicely in veg bro ill get a thread up when i know what sex they are
ye mate iam shore you will be happy

D

Dr Herbal

Just got some popps of a mate :banana: started to germ them today. I love pog and shiva so this should be a dam good strain, After looking at them amazing pics i carnt wait to get these into soil and growing dam happy with sort veg times too, thanks to you guys for making such a promissing strain peace :afroweed:

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

:smokeBeautiful shots !

Got some Popps too and 2 are female! It is a very bushy, dense plant and growing so fast. I'm in my 2nd week of flowering.... Can't wait to see the harvest!

S

Shi-ska-bong

very nice, looks like they don't branch out to much either so you can get a whole mess of these in a minimal space with good yield, very cool.

Top Bottom