Popular Joey Weed strains?

• Thread starter UrbanGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Hey guys,

Been looking for some new beans and Joey Weed takes my eye. Looks to have some nice crosses especially the C99 hybrids, anyone had any experience with Joeys strains? Chip in!

N

nor cali farmer

k.c. brains has a nice line up also. like 1.90 a seed big yields about 900 grams dry.

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Cheers nor cali farmer, seems to be an F2 the original Blueberry from DJ Short? What did you like about it?

N

nor cali farmer

it was a big fat monster nice smell above avg high yield was avg. bag appeal a-

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

I'm liking the sound of Blue a Apollo, Apollo 11 Dad and BB Mom. Could be a good hybrid.
Great to hear mate!

sour power

sour power

moon shadow is crazy.its chemo x c99 expext big yeilds with a chemmy fruity flavor with a strong stone high

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Hey sour_power, thanks for the input mate, I just read the write up on moon shadow, sounds pretty killer! Are we talking couchlock but with the c99 head high?

sour power

sour power

there are a few different pheno's in moonshadow but yes the ones i smoked had both highs

E

Eggman

I`ve run his C99xAK47 a couple of time and like it a lot. Great looking girls that give you a great buzz. Good production also. I don`t think you can go wrong with any of his strains.
Eggman

S

Skunkenstein

I just looked at Finished Cindy-99xBlueberry Plants last night from Joey weed.They were replacement seeds from an Order I made a year ago.I gave them to a good friend and he grew them to perfection.This is not a Production Strain by any Stretch.The cuttings were Flipped at 12in. and stretched 31in. in two weeks.They really start to fill out in week 5 and are Absolutely stunning by day 70.The Plants are virtually Blueberry purple/Lavender color..classic Blueberry.The leaves have the bluberry color with the typical Cindy sativa leaf structure{narrow}.The buds are shaped Like Golf Balls, coverd in Diamond dust, and very hard.The plants have very Minimal odor..more like subtle perfume,very nice smell, not obnoxious skunk whatso ever.Very impressive Yield for such a Initial stretchy plant..I'd guess about 2oz easy out of a 3gal. smartpot.These plants will be a Breeze to trim..very minimal Foliage..rock solid buds.For a Freebie..Id say..''Impressive,beautiful,and kinda exotic''...Smoke report pending..!!!

trinityalps

trinityalps

I love Joey's Apollo11/C99 as well as his C99. The A11/C99 is fabulous, wonderfully strong, with that speedy cindy and antidepressant apollo who could ask for a better afterwork decompression. Don't smoke it too late in the evening or you'll end up watching xfiles at 2am. I say go for it.

S

StinknyPinky

a few pics from my joey weed C99xBlueberry. i have a bunch more just let me know if you want to see some.

potency was good, smell was amazing. yield was so-so

blue_2.jpg

blueberry.jpg
CSC_0905.JPG
CSC_0912.JPG

C

Chefboy

i have grown and made seeds of Joey's C-99 F2 and his C-99 x Ak-47(AK-99)
great TOP NOTCH GENETICS
and for a decent price, although has gone up in the last year or so, but still reasonable

peace
Chefboy

S

Skunkenstein

Albanypj-I think your smelling The Northern Lights side of the Equation.NL has an almost unmistakable Pine/Menthol aroma.Kinda like The Green Pine tree car freshner..haha

M

mjg132

Sugarberry is supposed to be the tastiest shit on earth,i see myself crossing that with Dr.Greenthumbs The Dope one day. :)

A

amrad

I grew out his NL, very nice, big yeilder, I'v grown three different NL and I think his were the best. Very christmas tree looking , short , tight internoding, need a good airflow or mold problems. I would say its a real classic, what I imagine from reading about the origin of NL it seems the most true to the discription.

Top Bottom