Popular Joey Weed strains?

• Thread starter UrbanGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

10jed

JW's Apollo 11 is excellent. Only ran 1 pheno since I liked it so much but started a 2nd female into flower a few weeks ago hoping to get a little more of the cindy. this pheno I believe to be the genius pheno or at least a fair bit genius-y! Minimal odor during the grow, potent smoke with a very clear head, happy, up and motivating high. I describe it to friends as a "pot doughnut" because it seems like somebody just shoved a huge pot doughnut in your face but you can see perfectly through the hole. It's as if it doesn't effect your eyes like weed normally does. As good as everyone says for sure. I've only popped 6 of the 10, and 4 were males. The two females so far are similar but the new one seems to have more stretch.

I've found the smoke much better if you get a fair bit of amber in the trikes, and it likes a good cure to smooth out the flavor and smoke, but is even delish when quick dried. Final smell and flavor is mostly lemon candy but a tiny bit of earthy dankness to it. HIGHLY recommended! Taste 7/10 because I prefer stinky weed flavor wise, experience/high/effect 9/10 it is truly magical and unique FME. Easy to grow but needs MG. Odor is great for a stealth setup, though I still highly recommend carbon

Jed

N

NorthernApollo

A11 Genius

I got some a11 a while back and hit the 'genius' pheno... it was AMAZING! Had some rasta dude blown away! Unfortunately, I had no clue what a pheno was back then and didn't keep it... been picking though some A11 beans ever since looking to strike it again.

Got a mixer pack as well in veg, so we'll see how those go... but I mostly hear great things about his gear!

leadplant

leadplant

Ran a pack of JW c99 for 1st time.
Not quite as vigorous in veg as an F1
but it gets going and has great compact
structure. Some pineapple smells were noticeable
in early veg. Easy to grow and not fussy.
Flowers are dense and stretch is minimal.
Its true that its not a stinker, but it does smell
like pineapples, grapefruit, fruity, cotton candyish.
The smells vary a bit but girls were quite similar besides
, it is stable for sure. Moderate yield.
The dried smell and the bag appeal is GREAT, frosty.

And the high? I did NOT find the racy buzz in any of the 5 girls
I ran. It was just OK, quite bland in fact. The Jack the Ripper I ran b4 was better.

Still, it a good commercial strain overall and superfast. Picked mine at 50 days.
Maybe its necessary to run a few packs to find the famous c99 buzz. Well worth searchin thru a few packs because its so practical besides.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
I love JW C-99, pineapple-mango pheno , nice heady high.
I didnt find it too racy or to cause paranoia, but my tolerance is high too.

med_gallery_7_2_323138.jpg

med_gallery_7_2_377679.jpg

med_gallery_7_2_3585714.jpg

2-3 oz yield, 1 gallon pot, not bad
for 57 bucks a pack of beans, great deal!

C

croniholic

I have grown the C99 and Apollo 11. Both were very frosty and tasty. Very good day time smoke in my opinion.

Top Bottom