Portable thc potency tester and stuff

• Thread starter E9noxis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

This has been a great debate - so I thought I’d test some gmo by destruction of course burning In particular . Lol I’m not a big thc fan usually, I think ya need em all . What a bout day a blueberry heavy strain that really isn’t resiny at all but it’s what the consumer expects nowadays days high thc and bag appeal great for a camera app that charges ya sorry for the rant stoned early today oops forgot the pic

Moshmen

Moshmen

This has been a great debate - so I thought I’d test some gmo by destruction of course burning In particular . Lol I’m not a big thc fan usually, I think ya need em all . What a bout day a blueberry heavy strain that really isn’t resiny at all but it’s what the consumer expects nowadays days high thc and bag appeal great for a camera app that charges ya sorry for the rant stoned early today oops forgot the pic
Long day ( 4 day weekend kicks off) so let’s move on to this Larfy leave bullshit lookin blueberry- normally this would go in the oil bin or maybe even the trash bin! Lol but my kids ask for this bullshit over my golfball nugs - it does rip ya like to see what the camera thinks of this? Cause it looks like garbage

DE2E498F 4184 4408 AE7E ACCACEA1266A
GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Hey, if your all about testing, why wouldn’t complete accuracy be your goal?

Not a + or - range of accuracy, but a comprehensive analysis of all factors with six sigma variance?

I don’t know - if I’m not getting that level of insight, I will let my lungs tell my brain if it’s my cup of tea or not. I’ve smoked “top shelf” that I thought was boring and I’ve smoked terrible looking outdoor that got me rocked. I would love to have a page of stats on both that told me why, but not interested in just a good guess of certain aspects of the total makeup.

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

My wife’s all time favorite. Called Sharks Breath. How does that look?
Speaking of terrible looking outdoor hahahahhahaha!!!!!!

To its defense, Shark Breath is the direct progeny of the legendary Jamaican landrace strain Lamb’s Bread. I’m sure it was amazing!!

Top Bottom