C

Cliff Mo

Portable vaporizers
Portable vaporizers 2
Portable vaporizers 3
Portable vaporizers 4

DAT

DAT

hey there cliff Mo, :cool:how do you like your new vaporizer.?:) I m looking for a new portable vaporizer myself.. im looking at the Sonic, the Davinchi and the Pax.:bookworm:. I need it to pack a punch , have a storage chamber for extra herb and hold power for 8 hours (not continuous use, but hitting it every hour or so for 8 hours ) :happy::headphone:

C

Cliff Mo

hey there cliff Mo, :cool:how do you like your new vaporizer.?:) I m looking for a new portable vaporizer myself.. im looking at the Sonic, the Davinchi and the Pax.:bookworm:. I need it to pack a punch , have a storage chamber for extra herb and hold power for 8 hours (not continuous use, but hitting it every hour or so for 8 hours ) :happy::headphone:
The Vaporizers at the top hold the most herb and has a longer charge. The herb chamber is beneath the mouthpiece with two air intake wholes. If interested in more, just contact me.

Organica

Organica

Pax sucks I wouldnt reccomend it, whats the best pen for shatter got a zip od super silver shizatter and my current pen blows.

Organica

Organica

I have the same thing but one bubble not two mine is called helix I think whats the one in the pic?

ridge og

ridge og

Picked up this one and some m10 wax.first time using concentrates and a vape pen.so far so good.

IMG 20140316 042751 257

Latest posts

Top Bottom