Portland..........what is up?

• Thread starter red x
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

red x

How can Portland have more peeps then Denver? Just got back from a visit and sadly was not too impressed.
One tall building, run down streets and limited night life. Perfect place for my social worker daughter and her wife but kind of left me wanting more.
Denver on the other hand has everything going for it.
Peace
Ez

highland420

highland420

You may not have had the right Portland tour guide. I can attest that Portland rocks. Food,music, culture, and a solid economy makes it a great place. And we have rain. Lots and lots of rain. DENVER, Sun lots of Sun. :)-~

Jboys3

Jboys3

How can Portland have more peeps then Denver? Just got back from a visit and sadly was not too impressed.
One tall building, run down streets and limited night life. Perfect place for my social worker daughter and her wife but kind of left me wanting more.
Denver on the other hand has everything going for it.
Peace
Ez

I use to live in Denver [back in the day]. As far as I remember Denver was pretty much Metropolitan, but not very Cosmopolitan.

I do not live in PDX, but have visited many times. I would take PDX over Denver any day of the week, month, and year.

Sorry you did not have a great time red x, but next time hit the coast, gorge area, and mountains. Yes the Rocky Mountain State has rivers and mountains, but we got you beat when it comes to the ocean...

Top Bottom