Positioning Of Led Grow Light.

• Thread starter Sempergrow75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sempergrow75

Sempergrow75

I maybe over thinking my set up but does it matter which way my 300w galaxyhydro light is hanged from the top of my grow tent? Should it run perpendicular with my grow tent? Does positioning matter as long as it's centered?

Sempergrow75

Sempergrow75

i tend to think they personally be positioned in a garbage bin but that is just me lol
but for you i would tend to believe any light would be best fit to be above a plant ..
Possibly 2 - 2.5 feet away at beginning and monitoring plant from there lowering it until you find the sweet spot as weeks pass by
This is definitely a experiment for me. My last indoor was with CFL. I just want to see for myself if or what an LED can do. Thanks for the advice.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

i tend to think they personally be positioned in a garbage bin but that is just me lol
but for you i would tend to believe any light would be best fit to be above a plant ..
Possibly 2 - 2.5 feet away at beginning and monitoring plant from there lowering it until you find the sweet spot as weeks pass by

LOL. Mostly true, and especially with GH panels. Sorry OP

To answer the question, as this is a low intensity panel, probably 12". You can check by putting a piece of white paper under it then lower it until you notice considerable fade. That's pretty much how close it needs to be

Come by my threads to see quality panels in action

Latest posts

Top Bottom